The_Preacher/Fearless ***PURE FUN*** Server

Best answers
Hi just saying me and me brother usually run our server whenever we play ESF. and i was wanting to say that anyone here is welcome to use it whenever they want, just join in.

we dont have any set running times of the server as its only on when we play.

but its always called ***PURE FUN*** or variations of that.

we dont have any custom maps yet, but we are open to suggestions.

I also dont have a static ip address wich i know complicates things, but as said above just seek for the pure fun and itll more than likey be us.

Sorry to the mods if this is the wrong forum, please shift it to the correct one if it is.

cheers hope to see you guys ingame.

The_Preacher

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by The_Preacher
Hi just saying me and me brother usually run our server whenever we play ESF. and i was wanting to say that anyone here is welcome to use it whenever they want, just join in.

we dont have any set running times of the server as its only on when we play.

but its always called ***PURE FUN*** or variations of that.

we dont have any custom maps yet, but we are open to suggestions.

I also dont have a static ip address wich i know complicates things, but as said above just seek for the pure fun and itll more than likey be us.

Sorry to the mods if this is the wrong forum, please shift it to the correct one if it is.

cheers hope to see you guys ingame.

The_Preacher
you on 56k or something? how lame:S

Best answers
tepus...like otherwise you don't spam and shut the f*ck up!!!I think it's cool he announces he's running a server!!!I'll join sometime when i see it being up!!But Preacher could you post on which times the server is usually up!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -=[SSJS]=-P.A.T
tepus...like otherwise you don't spam and shut the f*ck up!!!I think it's cool he announces he's running a server!!!I'll join sometime when i see it being up!!But Preacher could you post on which times the server is usually up!!!
how about you suck it pat, i dont care:S

Best answers
No

hey its a home server and its 512k ADSL supplied by Nildram.

I have had people with 60 ping in it.

i know it isnt no T1 or anything god i wish i was rich enough for that.

its just there arnt alot of servers out there for ESF, and the ones that are out there arnt always admined to keep controll.

And as for times, i would say probably after erm, 4pm GMT.

but i do put it on sometimes before that aswell.

even if im not playing i just leave it idle for other people.

im sorry i cant afford faster thatn 512 (heck most of you probably play on that anyway) but its the best i can do and i can assure you that if you want teamplay, or an imaginary cell games on the cell day map, im game for it.

Preach

anyway thx for the replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom