• The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Four swords

• The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

• Total voters
Best answers
This is a thread about all the Zelda games, and what they are about, for those who haven't played one of these wonderful games. And I my self have now gotten back into the Zelda groove.

<p align="center"> Legend of Zelda<p>

The first Zelda game that started it all, and one of the greatest adventure games of all time to come. And had over 6.5 million copies sold.

Released : 1986
System: NES
Developer: Nintendo

Gannon, the powerful Prince of Darkness and his evil army has attacked Hyrule, and stolen the Triforce of Power. Fearing Gannons evil Reign, the Princess of Hurule, Zelda, has shattered the Triforce of Wisdom into eight fragments and hidden them throughout Hyrule.
At the same time, Zelda sendt out her thrusted maiden, Impa, to find a man courageous enough to fight Gannon and overthrow his Evil reign. This made the Evil Prince angry, and he imprisoned Zelda, and tried to capture Impa as well. But before he was able to catch her, she had met a young boy called Link, to whom Impa gave the task to save Hyrule...

<p align="center">Zelda II: The Adventure of Link<p>

The sequal to the first Zelda game, and more of an RPG feel to it. And didn't sell as much as the first Zelda, for around 4.5 million copies.

Released: 1988
System: NES

With peace in Hyrule after the defeat of Ganon in Legend of Zelda, Link was finally able to relax; however, soon bands of Moblins started roaming thecountryside, and one day Link found himself attacked. After defeating the Moblins, Link rushed to North Castle to inform Princess Zelda of these prior events. Upon arrival, he was approached by Impa, Zelda's nursemaid. Taking him to a hidden room within the castle, she revealed to him the princess in a deep sleep. Explaining to him what it is that he must do, Link set out on a quest to return six crystals to their corresponding palaces. Success was crucial if the ressurection of Ganon was to be avoided...

<p align="center">The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past<p>

<p align="center">
<p>

This is my favorite Zelda game of all time! Still not as much sold as the first Zelda, due to how people thought of the first one, they didn't care to check out the third. Poor them...

Released: 1992
System: SNES

In the middle of one of Hyrule's most prosperous ages, suddenly Evil creatures started appearing. Forth stepped a Wizard named Agahnim, and he stopped the Evil- With this he gained the trust of the King and became his advisor. But one day, he betrayed the King by killing him, and Agahnim took claimed the throne himself. With the people of Hyrule blinded by Agahnim's magic, only one person knew of Agahnim's true plans, Princess Zelda. Captured in the castle, she manages to use telepathic powers to contact a descendant of the Hero of Time, a young boy named Link.. The faith of Hyrule is now in the hands of this young boy.

TriForce Theme
Boss Theme

<p align="center">Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening<p>

Not for the console but for the Game Boy, if your on a plane or in your car you can still have the fun of Zelda w/ you where ever you go! And sold over four million copies.

Released: 1998
System: Game Boy

After a journey to a land far away from Hyrule, perhaps Labrynna and Holodrum, Link was traveling home when he suddenly found himself in the middle of a storm. The storm wrecked his ship, and after a while Link found himself stranded on a mysterious island called Koholint. The island was unique because of a huge egg that crowned the top of it. Inside the egg rested the Wind Fish, or so it was said. After talking to Marin, a girl who looked like Zelda, Link set out to find his sword, but was interrupted by a strange owl telling him to Awakening the Wind Fish, because then all will be answered. Link's most mysterious adventure yet has just begun!

<p align="center">Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time<p>

<p align="center">
<p>

The second most fun game out of the entire Zelda series, and sold an astounding 7.1 million copies!

System Nintendo 64

Being a prequel to all the other Zelda games, this is where the legend originally starts. Link, a Hylian boy who lives with the Kokiris, has to save the land of Hyrule from the evil Gerudo-King, Ganondorf. Ganondorf has been hired by the King of Hyrule, but fortunately the King's daughter, Princess Zelda, see through Ganondorf. The King of Evil is unable to keep his plan about entering the Sacred Realm, and steal the Triforce, from the young Zelda.
Hyrule is in danger, can the young boy in the forest save Hyrule from another dark age? It is up to you!

<p align="center">Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask<p>

<p align="center">
<p>

For me this game was too hard, w/ the time limit and all. But yet still fun. And still being sold today, in Europe.

Released: 2000
System: Nintendo 64

Majora's Mask takes place a few months after the adventure in Ocarina of Time. Link is restless and unable to find peace. One day when he is out riding, suddenly out of nowhere appears Skull Kid, who is wearing a mystical mask. Skull Kid and his two fairies steal the Ocarina of Time Epona. Link follows the thieves, but suddenly finds himself standing in the middle of another dimension, and even worse: He has been turned him into a Deku Scrub. However, he problems do not stop there. A big moon that is about to fall down and destroy the entire land of Termina. Link will meet many familiar faces in this new world, but will he be able save them? The fate of an entire world is in your hands..

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ocarina Of Time was the best hands down. Man that game pwned so hard.
/me goes to play again.

Best answers
I like the best classic game, A Link to the past. Four swords, wtf is that? Ocarina is good but it just doesn't feel like a zelda game, like Majoras mask.

Best answers
4 swords from what i heard was like a 4 players version of 'a link to the past'

i voted for Legend of Zelda:a link to the past

Best answers
<p align="center">Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time<p>

<p align="center">
<p>

The second most fun game out of the entire Zelda series, and sold an astounding 7.1 million copies!

System Nintendo 64

Being a prequel to all the other Zelda games, this is where the legend originally starts. Link, a Hylian boy who lives with the Kokiris, has to save the land of Hyrule from the evil Gerudo-King, Ganondorf. Ganondorf has been hired by the King of Hyrule, but fortunately the King's daughter, Princess Zelda, see through Ganondorf. The King of Evil is unable to keep his plan about entering the Sacred Realm, and steal the Triforce, from the young Zelda.
Hyrule is in danger, can the young boy in the forest save Hyrule from another dark age? It is up to you!
Oh yes, this one is the best.

Best answers
I have never really liked zelda games.... I have always been more of a final Fantasy Man :/

Best answers
I'm a zelda freak ... i like ocarina of time (finished it like 8 times, once in like 3 days :D) but majoras mask isn't bad either...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time are my personal favorites.

BTW, 4 Swords is a cooperative game that is sold on the same cartridge as Link to the Past for GBA. It is a different game than Link to the Past. Not the same story, it is meant is a somewhat competitive/cooperative puzzle game.

Can't beat Ocarina and Link to the Past, IMO. Those are the definitions of a great game.

Best answers
Legend of Zelda and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

Geez, by the post counts most of you have never played either of these before.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all... were.... superb...

I have all but zelda II and wind waker, I liked links awakening OoT, the two oracle games... I loved too, such a hard choice... a link tot the past.. or the first one..

U know, I grew up with this game, I love it so much lol, it always has such great gameplay, kept u busy for hours. Many games nowadays can learn from that. I choose for the first version, my first zelda game ever :)

grtz Naz

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A Link To the Past for me.

-----

Back when I was 6 and had a nses I'd play this game, now I go back and play it for fun all the time, a close second is OoT

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Krillin
Legend of Zelda and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

Geez, by the post counts most of you have never played either of these before.
I've tried every single Zelda game to date. The only ones I don't own are the first two, but, God willing, I'll have the first one before summer. The second one is a rare one, but I'll try to get it.

Best answers
Right now I am playing Link to the past and Im about to go into the final castle, Ganon's Tower. I have the ultimate sword, Red armor, all 20 heart pieces, every item, and the second glove level. And im ready to take on this wild monkey! Tomorrow after school im gonna kick Ganons ass!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom