The Year of 2005

New Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
961
Best answers
0
Well as the year of 2005 is near to an end i though it would be fun to see who you guy though did well or was good to the member or maybe even funniest.
So im gonna ask u guy some questions and you post on who you think should win that award, can be anyone on the forums doesnt matter it is not limited. and the winner just gets a pat on the back and told to keep it up next year =P and please nobody take this wrong way just a bit of fun.

1. Who do you think has helped out noobs the most in 2005?

2. Has been the funniest of 2005?

3. Has producted sexy Models of 2005? (not best cuz i dont agree with best =P)

4. Has producted sexy artwork including sigs of 2005?

5. Has been just in general cool to everyone?

6. Bigest impact of 2005

7. The sexiest post of 2005 (include creator of post)
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 13, 2003
Messages
1,179
Best answers
0
1. Me.
2. Me.
3. Me.
4. Me.
5. Me.
6. Me.
7. KidBoy17.

kkthxbye
 
New Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
961
Best answers
0
lol i should say no self voting is counted
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 13, 2003
Messages
1,179
Best answers
0
You seem to be too late.... Dark Vegeta. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

On-Topics: If you dont pick me, I wont post all the sexy hentai I have.
 
New Member
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
3,397
Best answers
0
1. Who do you think has helped out noobs the most in 2005?
I think Pain has helped alot of people. He deserves this title.

2. Has been the funniest of 2005?
Not sure. I think this goes to Kaination since he's a sexah ninja. D:

3. Has producted sexy Models of 2005? (not best cuz i dont agree with best =P)Kidboy, no comments.

4. Has producted sexy artwork including sigs of 2005?
Davidskiwan, yay!

5. Has been just in general cool to everyone?
Smith| :D
<script type="text/javascript">vbmenu_register("postmenu_700295", true); </script>

6. Bigest impart of 2005
Impart? Huh? D:

7. The sexiest post of 2005 (include creator of post)
Nevermind, I've read this part wrong. I thought it said pose. =/

8. Teh 1337 sexy for some moneh contest
ENIX D:
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 21, 2003
Messages
3,608
Best answers
0
Dark Vegeta13 said:
Well as the year of 2005 is near to an end i though it would be fun to see who you guy though did well or was good to the member or maybe even funniest.
So im gonna ask u guy some questions and you post on who you think should win that award, can be anyone on the forums doesnt matter it is not limited. and the winner just gets a pat on the back and told to keep it up next year =P and please nobody take this wrong way just a bit of fun.

1. Who do you think has helped out noobs the most in 2005?

2. Has been the funniest of 2005?

3. Has producted sexy Models of 2005? (not best cuz i dont agree with best =P)

4. Has producted sexy artwork including sigs of 2005?

5. Has been just in general cool to everyone?

6. Bigest impart of 2005

7. The sexiest post of 2005 (include creator of post)
1. Pain
2. Kama (DBZ magna reblock)
3. Daivd Skiwan and his pwnage blue gi Goku model, but as models being plural, I'd have to say kreshi
5. Kaination
6. Not really sure, I can't think of anyone :p.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
2,309
Best answers
0
Dark Vegeta13 said:
1. Who do you think has helped out noobs the most in 2005?
Pain (I would put a thumbs up, but the faces R retarded D:

2. Has been the funniest of 2005?
Kidboy(the... -looks at speedo pic-. The man who stole my wallet (that, or it was an excuse to inappropriately grab me D: )

3. Has producted sexy Models of 2005?
REMOVED
-thinks of something new-
Kama.

4. Has producted sexy artwork including sigs of 2005?
Davidskiwan, most definately.

5. Has been just in general cool to everyone?
Smith \o\
6. Bigest impart of 2005
impart? D:

7. The sexiest post of 2005 (include creator of post)
Sexiest post...?

Look at number 3 D:
0123456789

edit: woo im being nominated \o/

In accordance with the rules of the Force Pit, you now have a warning for leaking material. Do it again and I will be forced to revoke your access. Thank you. - Pain
Bah, I didnt realize that was considered it, I'll be more careful. My bad D: -Kaination
 
Lost in space
Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
814
Best answers
0
<span style="font-size:10em">1. THE BREW</span> aka PAIN
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
5,216
Best answers
0
1). Grega, why he's not a moderator yet is beyond me.
2). Kama for the 'red block of ki' manga that fooled some guy.
3). Davidskiwan for his sexy Goku and Adult Gohan.
4). Kyo, he must've made 30 sigs for anyone who asked.
5). Shiyo, relatively new user, doesn't piss anyone off or try to be a smartass.
6). KidBoy17 for obvious reasons.
7). Kama (again) for a certain image posted in a certain pit ;)
 
New Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
652
Best answers
0
1. cant decide. Either Pain or Grega.
2. Kain by far.
3. Wouldn't know.
4. Still wouldn't know.
5. Jease... I guess Dust or Smith.
6. Impact? I dont think anyone really made an impact. I dont think I did, im not even sure if anyone would nominate me for anything. :D
7. Kidboy, hands down. oh, and no comment.
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 20, 2003
Messages
3,211
Best answers
0
Ravendust said:
1). Grega, why he's not a moderator yet is beyond me.
2). Kama for the 'red block of ki' manga that fooled some guy.
3). Davidskiwan for his sexy Goku and Adult Gohan.
4). Kyo, he must've made 30 sigs for anyone who asked.
5). Shiyo, relatively new user, doesn't piss anyone off or try to be a smartass.
6). KidBoy17 for obvious reasons.
7). Kama (again) for a certain image posted in a certain pit ;)
Agreed. I don't know why Grega's not a mod here.
Kama or Kaination because both can be incredibly funny at times.
Kyo makes the best sigs ever >.>
And... everything else ravendust said because he's right and everyone else is wrong. Except the people who posted in this thread. And didn't post in this thread.
 
New Member
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
2,462
Best answers
0
1. Between Orion and Pain, Pain

2. Kama for that red block edit

3. Was almost going to go with Reckoning of Fire for those Sonic Models, but gotta give Kreshi this for the Goku pack

4. Between Kyo,Sakuma, Diablo, and Davidskiwan....Davidskiwan

5. I suppose Majin_You, but KAination has seemed relatively friendly.

6. Mastasurf =D

7. Yeah I could say kidboy. But he does not need any more encouragement to post "sexy" pictures. Gonna go with the wildcard that is Soul Punisher.
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Messages
1,355
Best answers
0
Dark Vegeta13 said:
Well as the year of 2005 is near to an end i though it would be fun to see who you guy though did well or was good to the member or maybe even funniest.
So im gonna ask u guy some questions and you post on who you think should win that award, can be anyone on the forums doesnt matter it is not limited. and the winner just gets a pat on the back and told to keep it up next year =P and please nobody take this wrong way just a bit of fun.

1. Who do you think has helped out noobs the most in 2005?

2. Has been the funniest of 2005?

3. Has producted sexy Models of 2005? (not best cuz i dont agree with best =P)

4. Has producted sexy artwork including sigs of 2005?

5. Has been just in general cool to everyone?

6. Bigest impact of 2005

7. The sexiest post of 2005 (include creator of post)
1. me o.o
2. veggeto, his lack of spelling is quite funny
3. Best Modeler? Lee D:
4. Davidskiwan
5. uhh.. who knows lol
6. o.o
7. The post in the religious thread. Prides post was HILARIOUS.
 
The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 24, 2002
Messages
2,852
Best answers
0
Sean. Quit trying to cause drama. Warning for your #7 as I know exactly your intentions.
 
New Member
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Messages
1,714
Best answers
0
Wow I have been nominated alot... Have I really effected you guys that much? I am so touched.
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 20, 2003
Messages
3,211
Best answers
0
KidBoy17 said:
Wow I have been nominated alot... Have I really effected you guys that much? I am so touched.
Yes you have effected us with ocular bleeding. Congrats

Of course this excludes me. You sexy sexy beast you ;)
 
New Member
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Messages
1,714
Best answers
0
Fire Phoenix said:
Yes you have effected us with ocular bleeding. Congrats

Of course this excludes me. You sexy sexy beast you ;)
Well that would include you if you ever decided to post a picture of yourself.
 
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
6,079
Best answers
0
He has. Ever see Jeepers Creepers? He looks just like the male lead (not the monster, the guy).
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top