The XBOX Live Experience.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone got the new update? I'm loving it. It's a lot faster and streamlined than how it was before. ^^

Discuss.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'll take some getting used to. The avatars had lots of customization for the face, but you couldn't change the color of your clothes, which annoyed me. Otherwise it's been okay so far.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty okay. Nothing relaly special. Only thing I like is the new xbox guide button look.

except when playing drums. because when my pedal is resting, it shoots to the left blade :(

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The 360 now sports the fancy (though questionably-original) ability to make avatars for your Xbox Live accounts. Kain and Barney are showing theirs off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could make myself black and no one would know. It's just a cute, fun thing to have. They will be releasing games you can play as your avatars as well I believe. They have a couple already, I just haven't tried them out yet. That and I think you have to pay for them which is kind of lame.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i kinda want to cancel by blockbuster online for this netflix thing now that i can stream it.

downside being my 360 is one of the older ones without a HDMI port, so no 1080p for me =(.

btw, its hard to recreate me on this thing, there are no big sexy beards.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah the beard on mine is like the only one...

Cant you just get one of those cables for the xbox that switches between HD and standard definition?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

:eek:

i kinda want to cancel by blockbuster online for this netflix thing now that i can stream it.

downside being my 360 is one of the older ones without a HDMI port, so no 1080p for me =(
Use the VGA cable for the 360... unless you don't have a VGA port on your 1080p.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom