The WoW Community At It's Best

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ho-ly-****... I cant even bear to read that. Its just sad.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"I have terrible problems around women... I KNOW! I'LL ASK THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT COMMUNITY FOR HELP!!!11"

What was he thinking?

Best answers
PSH! i laughed for hrs,,, it's so ****ing dumb! hah

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yarrgh...he bes a troll =/.

Best answers
Awww.....that guy brought tears too my eyes, that's so sad. I think any guy that comes out in the open like that, showing this much desperation deserves some type of girlfriend, hell if i was single, even i would probally be his girlfriend after that, just too make him happy. It seems that the links too his pics don't work anymore though, otherwise, i might of been thinking very differently about everything he posted, depending on how he looked......yea that's wrong but so what. The hacking for revenge part was pretty funny though. Either way, hopefully good luck will come his way, some day.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soul Punisher said:
Awww.....that guy brought tears too my eyes, that's so sad. I think any guy that comes out in the open like that, showing this much desperation deserves some type of girlfriend, hell if i was single, even i would probally be his girlfriend after that, just too make him happy. It seems that the links too his pics don't work anymore though, otherwise, i might of been thinking very differently about everything he posted, depending on how he looked......yea that's wrong but so what. The hacking for revenge part was pretty funny though. Either way, hopefully good luck will come his way, some day.

The last link works, the dating site one.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've got one word for him: "Prostitution."

Seriously though.. I don't believe this is real, but I feel sorry for him if it is.

Best answers
Looks like bull**** to me, but if it aint then it's sad.
I don't really think WoW forums are the indicated place to look for any kind of life counceling.
If he was really all that inteligent he claims, he'd realize gaming 24/7 might just be what is dragging him alot down to begin with.

~Actually the more I read into the thread the more I'm convinced he made it all up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Link doesn't work for me for some reason.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not real. Someone posted a link where he admitted to trolling the WoW forums. He also bragged about getting people with high levels banned. So yeah, it be fake.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think what that person posted is true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom