The worst/best game you ever played!

Best answers
I didnt post my favorite/worst game i played so:
here they are:The best is Gothic all parts and worst was some REALY stupid game i think its called Hercules-action game it is boring as hell!

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Best: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Worst: Well alot, so I'm gonna list my most recent one: The Godfather: The Game

Best answers
Best: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Worst: Well alot, so I'm gonna list my most recent one: The Godfather: The Game
You my friend are a nincompoop

Godfather the game was awesome, i dunno know about the ps2/xbox versions but the 360 version was just great, esp if ur a godfather fan.

Recently the best game iv played The warhammer dawn of war series through dark crusade.

Worst was a game on original playstation road street fighters or something, was a rip off of mario kart with some punk kids as the main players, was stupid lol.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Worst = Command and Conquer: Generals

What an insult to the RTS genre...

Best = Half-Life 2

When HL2 first came out, that is. I don't like it so much anymore, simply because I've beaten it on all difficulties...
I already heard about that RTS. And... What is it?
P.S On my language it means Radio Television of Serbia LoL

Best answers
Best : Deus Ex
Worst : NFS Series. Never much liked Racing games. my 2 cents though

Best answers
I already heard about that RTS. And... What is it?
P.S On my language it means Radio Television of Serbia LoL
U dont know what is RTS?ok......have you ever played any strategy/lol

Best answers
Seriously i have to know exactly when did u play halflife 1 after halflife 2?

It was like a milestone being created in games, gah opinions i will respect em but wow someone who didn't like halflife 1 yeesh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the best in my opinion so far was MGS (since i havent played part 3 yet i cant really say about wich part but defenitly MGS)

The worst. Well out of all games i played i decided never EVER to even look at WC3 (or any other WC related game for that mather) again.

Thats just my 2 cents ^^
are you talking about warcraft?

the warcraft games are some of the greatest rts of all time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Worst: Star Wars The Phantom Menace. The most annoying, broken POS that I've ever had the misfortune of experiencing

Best: Kingdom Hearts 1. Love the characters, the story, and the gameplay.

My top tends to alternate between KH and Guitar Hero though. Depends on the day

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Master of Orion 3

How you can make such a horrible sequel to such an amazing game is beyond me.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The worst game I've played, to date, was ODT for the PSX. Never, in my life, have I been so disappointed that I begged to have the game returned to Blockbuster the same evening it was rented. It was upsettingly bad.

As for the best game, there are a few. Among them are Mega Man 3 (one of the only games I can still sit down and play through again and again without getting bored, plus it's the only one I actually find easy, for whatever reason). Contrary to what was said above, I did like "Another World" (though here, it was marketed as "Out of This World"); there's just something about it that I enjoyed - similarly, I liked Flashback, which was of the same style, but greatly improved. Neither were my favorite, but are worthy of mention, I suppose.

Also, Warcraft 2 remains great in my eyes. Easily one of the best games I've ever played.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Worst game?

Dreams to Reality for PSX.

Controls suck. Gameplay sucks. Graphics majorly suck. Sound? Don't even go there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best game I ever played is Chrono Trigger. No contest. If you've never heard of this game, you've been living under a rock.

Worst game... probably something like Deathtrap Dungeon. The times when developers would just make as many games as they could and not pay attention to its quality. Deathtrap Dungeon was horrid. Clunky controls, ugly graphics, and pretty much no story.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chrono Trigger is also the best game i ever played. (i'm talking about the SNES version, not the PSX one). I can even say that it's better than most/all RPG or CRPG of this generation.
The worst game i ever played is: Midnight Club 2 for PC. The handling of those cars was a killer.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Best: Final Fantasy 3/6, Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger

Worst: Red Steel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom