The worst/best game you ever played!

Best answers
What is the worst/best game u EVER played!post it here and share Ure opinions about it!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best ECX RC2
Damn good. Some bugs, but I can live with it.
Worst GTA SA
Hate it. It is so stupid. I realy don't like it.

Best answers
Why it is almost great until u come to some stupid mision that u cant finish and than ure stuck!

Best answers
I bet u didnt get out even from first town so dont critic something u just dont have a clue about!game is simply ok!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, you guys really need to start quitting in making these "What is best and worst" Threads.

I think my Best Game would be Half-Life 2 and the worst..

........ Commando Paratrooper.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bet u didnt get out even from first town so dont critic something u just dont have a clue about!game is simply ok!
calm down, everyone has their own favorite games. I myself don't like GTA SA either. The game is just boring and repetetive.

And yes, I've played it to the third island and got bored.

--

Anyways, my LEAST favorite game would have to be.... **** son, I don't know. There's tons of bad games out there I don't like.

As for best, FF7 will always be #1 in my heart :D

Best answers
As for best, FF7 will always be #1 in my heart :D
Same here

I think I'd have to say FF X - 2 would be my worst and followed closely by Just Cause

Just Cause - a game that had so much potential, such good looks in HD but has REALLY bad gameply

FF X - 2 - It again had so much potential but failed to be even a half assed RPG, I hate square enix for that

Best answers
There was a game on the super nintendo called "_____ World"

It was a really bad game, the first level for example. You were some human who wakes up on some planet, and you're in the ocean and have to swim up to the surface, but some tentacle monster can grab you and poof game over. (10 seconds in)

Then... you walk, not run very very slowly across the level, kicking little slugs that can instantly game over you. When you finally, after 20 mins of the most boring game you can play, get to the last screen, a weird animal runs after you,a nd you have to book it to the first screen, dodging all those little game over slugs. When you get to the first screen, you have to jump and grab onto a rope (which is the hardest thing in the damn game) and the animal dashes for you and falls into the water where it gets eaten by the tentacle monster.

This game was horrible,

Best game? Starsiege: Tribes, in it's prime.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

It was a really bad game, the first level for example. You were some human who wakes up on some planet, and you're in the ocean and have to swim up to the surface, but some tentacle monster can grab you and poof game over. (10 seconds in)

Then... you walk, not run very very slowly across the level, kicking little slugs that can instantly game over you. When you finally, after 20 mins of the most boring game you can play, get to the last screen, a weird animal runs after you,a nd you have to book it to the first screen, dodging all those little game over slugs. When you get to the first screen, you have to jump and grab onto a rope (which is the hardest thing in the damn game) and the animal dashes for you and falls into the water where it gets eaten by the tentacle monster.

This game was horrible,

Lol. Another World.

I liked it. It was challenging.

It didn't tell you what you had to do. You had to figure it out yourself. Which wasn't that hard.

:p Old school gaming too hard for you?

Oh, and you CAN run in Another World. You probably just didn't know how.

Best answers

This game was horrible,

Yeah the whole point of that game was to find out what to do in order to survive; it was a trial and error game. I didn't play it on snes but I played on my super old mac... still have the installation disk....

Anywho the creature doesn't die by falling in the water, at least not in the mac version. He gets shot by some aliens that keep you prisoner.

My best game... hmmm probably one of the zelda games; Majora's mask, Link to the past, or Ocarina of time.

As for my worst Superman 64... no further explanation.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Worst game was Keen Dreams... it was just annoyingly hard, no gun, just jumping, and I could find no way to kill any one of those potatoes... >.>

Best game i've played, is definitely Morrowind, the Elder Scrolls.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Worst = Command and Conquer: Generals

What an insult to the RTS genre...

Best = Half-Life 2

When HL2 first came out, that is. I don't like it so much anymore, simply because I've beaten it on all difficulties...

Best answers
Lol. Another World.

I liked it. It was challenging.

It didn't tell you what you had to do. You had to figure it out yourself. Which wasn't that hard.

:p Old school gaming too hard for you?

Oh, and you CAN run in Another World. You probably just didn't know how.
Yeah, Another World. That game had horrid written all over it :p

I'd rather not frustrate myself trying to figure out the bad controls and response times. Turning around took about 3 seconds :\

Nah, Old school gaming isn't too hard, I also take into consideration I was about 8 years old when playing that game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the avengers-snes

not the worst, but that game sucked. and was wicked hard.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the best in my opinion so far was MGS (since i havent played part 3 yet i cant really say about wich part but defenitly MGS)

The worst. Well out of all games i played i decided never EVER to even look at WC3 (or any other WC related game for that mather) again.

Thats just my 2 cents ^^

Best answers
Best: Perfect Dark(Goldeneye64-even-better-sucessor,just to let you know) , isnt this obvious? im still playing it after 8 years and it lost nothing of its glory.

Worst: Star Fox assault , im a big lylat wars/starfox64 fan ,bought it.........gave it back next day, such a big dissapointment!

Best answers
I dont know but im totally starting to hate Prince of persia: Warrior within. You play the game about 10 minutes forward from the last save point, youre health and sand tanks are already low from messing up couple of times. But do not fear because suddenly large number of mobs appear in the next room and you struggle with them, you are doomed to lose a little more of your health and rest of your sand tanks, if you dont die.
You could think that its about time the next save point appeared, but guess what? In the next room theres more mobs that are near to imbossible to beat, you die and have to revert back to the last save point and try again...

Thats game gets on my nerves everytime i try to play it...

Best has to be FF7...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom