The wonderful thing called....WIP.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's pretty toight, (o/), except that the right size is a little empty (except for the background), so you could try adding some text/your name in there to fill it up, or cut a part of it off.

Other than that, it's pretty good. No other comments.

8/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer your current one. The stock is uninteresting and there's too much empty space. Don't get me wrong, I love the subject matter itself. My crit? Get a more interesting stock (a better pose would be a good start) that takes up more space.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll see what I can do, thanks for commenting guys.

(and why were you grading a non-finished sig? :p )

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've really been liking the style you've been using as of late, but now, it's starting to lose it's touch. All your recent sigs look the same less the colour and the stock.

You had a good thing going. My advice, don't whore it out in a week by making a new sig every-time you find a new stock you'd like to work with.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know what you mean...and you're right. But I'm trying to keep using ps, and not land in one of those artist's blocks I've had so much already...if anything this'll keep me going at it, and hopefully land a new style in a while, like I've done countless times before. Thanks for being honest.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with opti... Now you've mastered that style maybe try something completely different, like a completely typographic sig, or vectors. I think you could do really well if u expanded your style.

Best answers
As I told you before, as everyone else said, the style is getting a bit worn out.
I'm not saying I dislike the style, because I do!

I like your Vincent one better though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom