The Winged Scorpion [WIP]

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My own concept. Never was on paper or anything, I looked at the banshee from halo and was like WOAH THATS AWESOME! So I was bored and started extruding out of a box, here's what I have so far. HEAVY WIP! The two boxes in bottom will be made into guns, the back and the seat, etc. are all just there to give me and you an idea of the shape. So... I will make edits.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice one ^^
Wanna see skinned stuff ;) :p

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:) I'll skin it after i'm done with it... which should be later today. Any ideas for good color schemes?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black, grey and white.. will give a kewl style ;) im sure

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about dark and light shades of blue, and black

Best answers
Agrees with Taimashu
looking good so far sschris : ) keep it up love to see it skinned

Best answers
Are those wheels I see towards the bottom back of the aircraft? If so, you'd need a third wheel towards the front or it would land on the two back wheels and the two front guns. =p

A minor suggestion would be the mounting of dual guns on the frontal part of the ship's body itself, one on either side of the general body area... possibly extending from that box-like shape that has the red line coming out of it. The two boxes down on the front that you currently plan to make into guns could then be made into the frontal landing gear such as one wheel or two skids.

The wings, fins, and general body shape all look really sweet though. Excellent work so far.

Edit: Just realized that, based on the way the two gun boxes are attached, you might have been planning to have them able to fold up and down. In any case, there needs to be a third wheel somewhere for any sort of landing... other than a crash landing, of course. =D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
)V(-=Vaelaar=- said:
Are those wheels I see towards the bottom back of the aircraft? If so, you'd need a third wheel towards the front or it would land on the two back wheels and the two front guns. =p
actually it looks like a disco ball....

very nice dude :) i think black with a red trim would work best....

flying discoballs of doom for teh win!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XD Those are actually suppoed to be boosters, and the guns have been taken off, but i put missiles on wings. I still dont know how it will land.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For an air craft, the wings are too far back for it to ever lift off the ground (in real life -.-) Move them forward a bit. Also make the wings longer.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep working on it, Im sure it will turn out good..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom