The "Wierd Dreams" Thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright...

Last night/this morning, i had a wierd ass ****ing dream. there were alot of people outside, like walking around. there were alot of dogs too. there was a group of people in yellow band uniforms. all these people kept hanging aound my house, in my driveway some people i didnt know. but there was this chick that i like too.

it was wierd... because... everyone could breakdance... all these people were doing freezes and ****, i had to wake my self up.

But its wierd, because I slept really well and woke up rested, possible from the girl that i like being in there? comments? post your wierd dreams and get feedback!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, whenever I have a weird (notice placement of the 'e' and 'i') dream, I always write it down in this little journal I have as soon as I wake up. Otherwise, I'll have forgotten what it was about. >_>

I'm not sharing any of my dreams with you because they're really ****ed up and involve people/places from my past/present. <_<

Best answers
Yeah, I used to keep a dream journal thing. After I while, I used to be able to remember one or two dreams each night, but I just kinda stopped doing it. There are lots of weird dreams I've had, that I don't particularly want to share.There was a scary one though, where my town got nuked, while I was in it. It was one of those dreams that felt real, I saw the bomb, I saw the bright flash, and I actually thought I'd died :( I don't think I've ever been so relieved to wake up. The odd part though, is that after the flash, for a brief few seconds I could see again. I saw two men, watching some kind of football game on TV, and I saw everything in black and white. I have no idea what the relevance of that was.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The weirdest dream ive ever had was when i dreamed King Kong was ripping my town apart and everyone was all running around and ****.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My weirdest dream was when I was like 7, and I still remember it. I was running around a dining table, and some dude in a skeleton suit was chasing me in a neverending race to some non-existant end of the line.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt said:
Well, whenever I have a weird (notice placement of the 'e' and 'i')
not being funny, but the phrase IS "i before e except after c" so hes not in the wrong for making a mistake like that...

to be honest, i rarely dream, but when i do its usually about amy =/ i quite often wake up with a dead arm though, it always scares the **** out of me, cos i keep thinking someone else is there with their arm round me D:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-JLN- said:
There was a scary one though, where my town got nuked, while I was in it. It was one of those dreams that felt real, I saw the bomb, I saw the bright flash, and I actually thought I'd died :( I don't think I've ever been so relieved to wake up.
Had something similiar
basicly I saw the bomb fall ( like 50 miles away which is impossible but it's a dream so ^_^; ) and the bright flash + the shockwave heading towards me
I've honestly never felt so hopeless in my life, glad I woke up quickly but damn that dream was on my mind all day long

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dreampt (however you spell it) last night that someone finally gave me back my rail that was stolen last year. But not only did they give me mine back, they gave me about 10 rails of all shapes and sizes...

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The one where you start falling and as soon just before you hit the ground or w/e you wake up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's rare for me to have a dream, so I'll say my most freaky one.

I'm still not sure if this is a dream, but it sure as hell felt like real life. I got up (i was about 9-11 years old) and went to the bathroom. When you go out my door and look to your left, you see a hallway. Well, It was 12:00 and I look in the hall way, and I see some kinda floating flaming head. Like a ghost or something. It was just kinda Floating to me closer and closer. I just ran for my life into the bathroom and sat there for 2 hours i think before I went out and ran into my bed.

To this day I'm still puzzled cause I'm pretty damn sure it was real >_>

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like to consider dreams a whim of either destiny metaphorically exaggerated or an alternate universe that either entertains possibilities negative or positive. In the end, dreams are simply a message to me. Sometimes they alert further consequences of mistakes I made in the past, or allow me to understand choices that I just might make in the future. The wierd part is the cast and the settings.

One dream that has stood out from all of them is this chronic one. It's very lucid and I have the ability to fly. The settings are always different, but I still feel a similar atmosphere. In one setting, it's my old neighborhood and I'm just goofing off with my old friends, suddenly just finding a reason to jump 30 feet in the air, slightly float, then come back down. At this point, I feel the urge to jump higher, and I can feel myself strain to actually do it. Of course, I go even higher than before, and even manage to stay stationary mid-air, defying the preconceptions of gravity. Whether these dreams are inspired by anime or my extended practice of meditational Martial Arts, I do not know. All I can organize is the fact they happen 2-3 times a month, and that they might relate to the textbook defination of "flying lucid dreams" referring to an acquired freedom, whether previously, or in the near future.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well here is my best XD

I woke up. There was noone in he huse when i looked round. I went outside and saw a friend running. He was yelling "Run!" Than i saw zombies catching him and eating him. I started to run as fast as i could. I cama to my school and was standing on the basketball field. A weird mist was all round me. And evrywhere i looked there were images of people standing there. But just standing. After a while a strange creature apeard from nowhere. It was similar to the devil -_-. It said " Im the ghost of you great great great times 5 grandmother." Than it started to laugh. And i woke up. I looked acros my room and saw the creature standing there. I woke up again and looked across the room. Noone was there. And than i heard a laugh. The creature was sitting on a chair. And said "You cant escape.". After that i woke up for real.

preety sick aint it ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just remembered. Thanks to Synth.

I just absolutely hate those dreams where you're able to fly. Like just jump and fly away. Then when your 'all of a sudden in trouble' you try and you just cant fly. Like you jump and bam, you fall. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well recently ive started having some pretty nasty falling dreams where i'd hit the ground and imagine the impact, an omen of a near death some say.

i blame games and there bloody ragdoll physics. just so fun throwing them off things though D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i had this one dream where someone pointed a magnum to my head and pushed the trigger, i felt the pain for a second but then woke up

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Personally in lots of dreams I find it really hard to stand up and have to throw myself upwards sometimes, as if my body weighs a lot more. In a really weird dream I had recently someone was throwing knives at me and I was trying to deflect them with a garden hose.......I think that person might have been dead too.......strange.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The coolest dream I had was falling down a volcano and landing head-first in the lava. Except it was really hot. I remember thinking 'holy **** this isn't a dream' for a second then I woke up with my face on a boiling radiator :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i had the worst dream ive ever had 3 nights ago, i dreamt i willingly shot my dog for no reason, then i was panicing as he was dying slowly on the floor, and i was trying to get some help but nobody was comming... weird... it made me appreciate my dog a whole lot more when i woke up.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I don't remember my dreams very well, but there's this one that I remember that happened quite recently (Maybe a week ago). I was walking around on a hill, and there were a bunch of people standing around me, and there was a school bus (Strange, cause the people weren't kids). I remember someone pushing me down the hill, and when I hit the bottom, I was somehow all the way back up the hill. Then I got pushed again and fell, and this time the ground sort of opened up (It didnt open like a mouth or anything, it's hard to explain) and I fell through, then I woke up (I think). Well, if I really did wake up, then there was a bug chewing on my hand, and I couldn't move.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont laugh.. but I was scared when I had a dream where Cell was sitting on my toilet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom