The -whoever- versus -whatever- thread...

Best answers
which one stronger? I'd said gohan..he wasnt even try all the time until he went ssj2, and cell had already use almost his full strangth to knock gohan dawn! but Gohan still didnt take much wound! otherwise Goku used his full power in the battle but he still beaten all the time...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan. After Goku surrenders to Cell, he announces that there's one fighter stronger than him. Gohan admits he thought Goku wasn't fighting 'all out', even though he was. Then when Gohan and Cell are about to start, Goku throws Cell a senzu - he wouldn't have done that if he thought Gohan was weaker than himself after having so much trouble fighting Cell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a tough one to call, but i'm going to go with Piccolo. When Piccolo was fighting Frieza2 they were about equal, however Piccolo said he was holding some power back, and Vegeta confirmed this. Frieza said he was also holding back in the sense that he was going to transform to become more powerful. Piccolo was also wearing his weighted clothing at this point (he removes it at the end of the fight).

Piccolo > Frieza2.

When Piccolo fought Sauza, he was being teamed up on (Doore + Nezi), he still managed to beat two of them. Then when he fought Sauza alone he took one hit but was still a little stronger and faster, he was about to lay some smackdown on Sauza until Cooler intervened. There's also the matter that Piccolo eventually killed Sauza, but that was a sneak attack, not exactly fair. Overall I think Piccolo would've won, he never really had the chance to try properly and throughout their fight he was quite calm and collected, showing he wasn't really going 'all out'.

I think due to the fact that Frieza2 and Piccolo's fight was much more intense and brutal, and that Frieza2 got a lot more attacks in than Sauza, he was more powerful. Not by much though.

Frieza3 > Piccolo > Frieza2 > Sauza > Frieza1

That's my oppinion though, just my thoughts and views on the fights in the saga/movie.

Best answers
well....good example.... but there something u missed, in frieza fought piccolo in the combat, piccolo can easily take frieza with wearing weight cloth!! but in sauza's case, piccolo already took his battle suit off. i'd mention that sauza isnt just something else...u woulddn't guarentee that piccolo not go to training all the suddent after namek battle's over. well...since that i still confusing.....

no doubt that piccolo would be stronger then frieza2, but if sauza fight frieza2...I have to said that frieza2 wont take sauza so easy...but neither than frieza also....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo couldn't really take Frieza2 easily when wearing the weighted mantle/cape/turban. He was winning at the start because he got Frieza by surprise. Frieza took control of the fight after realising what he was dealing with. Piccolo got his ass slightly kicked, but it didn't bother him because he knew he had the power reserves. Once he revealed he was holding back, and removed the weighted clothes, Frieza transformed.

Piccolo (just fused with Nail, wearing weighted clothing) = Slightly weaker than Frieza2.
Piccolo (removes weighted clothing and powers up to max) > Frieza2.

Piccolo (no weighted clothing, not using full power) > Sauza.

Therefore because Piccolo had to use his full power to beat Frieza2, whereas he could handle Sauza without taking the fight too seriously, Frieza2 must be stronger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
It's a tough one to call, but i'm going to go with Piccolo. When Piccolo was fighting Frieza2 they were about equal, however Piccolo said he was holding some power back, and Vegeta confirmed this. Frieza said he was also holding back in the sense that he was going to transform to become more powerful. Piccolo was also wearing his weighted clothing at this point (he removes it at the end of the fight).

Piccolo > Frieza2.

When Piccolo fought Sauza, he was being teamed up on (Doore + Nezi), he still managed to beat two of them. Then when he fought Sauza alone he took one hit but was still a little stronger and faster, he was about to lay some smackdown on Sauza until Cooler intervened. There's also the matter that Piccolo eventually killed Sauza, but that was a sneak attack, not exactly fair. Overall I think Piccolo would've won, he never really had the chance to try properly and throughout their fight he was quite calm and collected, showing he wasn't really going 'all out'.

I think due to the fact that Frieza2 and Piccolo's fight was much more intense and brutal, and that Frieza2 got a lot more attacks in than Sauza, he was more powerful. Not by much though.

Frieza3 > Piccolo > Frieza2 > Sauza > Frieza1

That's my oppinion though, just my thoughts and views on the fights in the saga/movie.
theres also the matter that this is a while after the frieza saga and that they all recovered and are alot more powerful

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Form 2 Frieza could've beaten Salza. With ease, most likely.

Simple reasons: Piccolo hardly took his battle with Salza seriously. Piccolo showed no signs of fatigue, and if he did they were brief. He was caught off guard but that didn't seem to startle him. Did it seem like Piccolo was strained in the least during this battle? I'd say no, therefore he was merely toying with Cooler's henchmen. All Henchmen are usually extremely weak when compared with some of the more powerful fighters. Salza's grand move was his fiery sword that launched from his hand, and I forgot to mention was caught by Piccolo. Bad comparison. Try something harder.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
How about Form 1 Frieza vs. Sauza?
guess sauza can capable defeat frieza1 easily... that was from Daizenshuu of DBZ(movie series)....it said that sauza can take all of ginyu member along by himself. not to mention if he combine with doore and neeize. also the book said armor squad is most powerful teammate in the universe!!

well....i suppose that even frieza1 wouldnt take ginyu force by him self.. rise an example......if sauza can still struggle with piccolo....than he would defeat frieza1

but otherwise i'd said piccolo must be trainning in the pease of time after namek battle....... he won't just lack like gohan does.......(in movie 5 gohan was completely toy by sauza and his teammate...this is hard to believe he was the one who really gave frieza3 a shock)

Revitalized Prince said:
Form 2 Frieza could've beaten Salza. With ease, most likely.

Simple reasons: Piccolo hardly took his battle with Salza seriously. Piccolo showed no signs of fatigue, and if he did they were brief. He was caught off guard but that didn't seem to startle him. Did it seem like Piccolo was strained in the least during this battle? I'd say no, therefore he was merely toying with Cooler's henchmen. All Henchmen are usually extremely weak when compared with some of the more powerful fighters. Salza's grand move was his fiery sword that launched from his hand, and I forgot to mention was caught by Piccolo. Bad comparison. Try something harder.
the henchmen was looking weak becuz the z warrior had been inprove more powerful(that just part of reason..the other reason is the frieza/saiyan saga is over!! the henchmen can not able to compare the new z warrior.)........the henchmen isnt weak!! in ginyu saga....even guido can able to take vegeta (earth series, before he defeat by goku) lightly. recomme was take vegeta, gohan, krillin all by himself. burtter was at the same level, not to mention jeise amd ginyu. even king kai said they were extremely powerful then he ever imagine!! he also said each of them can beat up 5 of vegeta in one time. i donno that really or just a scam. but one thing for sure....they can detroy the vegeta on earth like little flea!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the henchmen was looking weak becuz the z warrior had been inprove more powerful(that just part of reason..the other reason is the frieza/saiyan saga is over!! the henchmen can not able to compare the new z warrior.)........the henchmen isnt weak!! in ginyu saga....even guido can able to take vegeta (earth series, before he defeat by goku) lightly. recomme was take vegeta, gohan, krillin all by himself. burtter was at the same level, not to mention jeise amd ginyu. even king kai said they were extremely powerful then he ever imagine!! he also said each of them can beat up 5 of vegeta in one time. i donno that really or just a scam. but one thing for sure....they can detroy the vegeta on earth like little flea!!
Movies and their character villains are practical filler!

Frieza form 1 vs. Salza
I think Salza was an average fighter, with some generally mediocre attacks, like his sword hand which would've probably cut through characters like Yajirobe & Krillin. I don't recall any of Cooler's Henchmen transforming so it's safe to assume they had no transformations, and since Frieza has power reserves(multiple transformations) I don't know how either fighter would fair. Salza seemed more like a coward to me, so I think as this fight would drag out Frieza would eventually win via his superior techniques & fighting experience.

Ravendust: (Trunks Saga)
Vegeta(Pink Shirt) vs. Trunks(Non-Super Saiyan)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was about to ask the same thing. o_<;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

English: Salza
Japanese: Sauza

He was one of Cooler's Henchmen in 'Cooler's Revenge', movie 5. (Killed by Piccolo)

EDIT: Salza's Sword

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh! I remember him! He was kind of cool, if I remember correctly.

But why would anyone compare him to Frieza2? Wasn't Sauza kind of.. insignificant?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
Ravendust: (Trunks Saga)
Vegeta(Pink Shirt) vs. Trunks(Non-Super Saiyan)
I guess Trunks. Frieza4 owned Vegeta, Cyborg Frieza is more powerful than Frieza4 due to his enhancements. King Cold is stronger than that (Tien says his ki is greater). SSJ Trunks kills both of them and their entire squad without being touched, not to mention caught a Supernova with one hand.

I'm aware Vegeta had been training since his return to Earth, but Dr. Briefs doesn't build him the gravity room until after Goku lands on Earth in his Yardrat gear, I strongly doubt he would've progressed beyond Cyborg Frieza's level. If he did, it wouldn't explain why he was trying to sneak up on with the rest of Earth's Special Forces (minus Goku) as backup.

EDIT:
Shiyo said:
But why would anyone compare him to Frieza2? Wasn't Sauza kind of.. insignificant?
He was able to fight on even ground with Piccolo for a (very short) while. Piccolo > Frieza2.

His crowning achievement was the pic Prince posted, cutting Piccolo's chest with the Sauza Blade (Budokai 3's name for it).

----------------------------------

Having just watched the Garlic Jr. Saga again (worst one, but still not bad) here's my 'VS'. Battle of the filler.

Garlic Jr. Saga:
Garlic Jr. (second form) vs. Broly (Legendary Super Saiyan)

Conditions: The fight is set in the Garlic Junior saga, so Garlic Jr. is both immortal and has infinite energy provided by the Makyo Star. Broly isn't allowed to destroy/damage the Makyo Star, but Garlic Jr cannot open up the Dead Zone either.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
I guess Trunks. Frieza4 owned Vegeta, Cyborg Frieza is more powerful than Frieza4 due to his enhancements. King Cold is stronger than that (Tien says his ki is greater). SSJ Trunks kills both of them and their entire squad without being touched, not to mention caught a Supernova with one hand.

I'm aware Vegeta had been training since his return to Earth, but Dr. Briefs doesn't build him the gravity room until after Goku lands on Earth in his Yardrat gear, I strongly doubt he would've progressed beyond Cyborg Frieza's level. If he did, it wouldn't explain why he was trying to sneak up on with the rest of Earth's Special Forces (minus Goku) as backup.

EDIT:
He was able to fight on even ground with Piccolo for a (very short) while. Piccolo > Frieza2.

His crowning achievement was the pic Prince posted, cutting Piccolo's chest with the Sauza Blade (Budokai 3's name for it).

----------------------------------

Having just watched the Garlic Jr. Saga again (worst one, but still not bad) here's my 'VS'. Battle of the filler.

Garlic Jr. Saga:
Garlic Jr. (second form) vs. Broly (Legendary Super Saiyan)

Conditions: The fight is set in the Garlic Junior saga, so Garlic Jr. is both immortal and has infinite energy provided by the Makyo Star. Broly isn't allowed to destroy/damage the Makyo Star, but Garlic Jr cannot open up the Dead Zone either.
cyborg frieza wasnt overpower then his nature form....comtrary, cyborg frieza only stay as his form4 beginning level. tien couldn't able to sense how stronger that frieza really is(he just said there were 2 of huge monstrous power come forward to earth, but it didnt mean that he's strong. beside, tien's power too small to compare cyborg frieza). tien's power only in ginyu's level(the human limit.) vegeta wasn't capable to sense frieza's power also. becuz he was squash by frieza with only 1% of frieza's true power(go check the tv series. even goku was against frieza's 1% power.) i assume that there's no one in the ESF who can actually know how stronger than cyborg form was.(i just know trunks wasnt that stronger all the suddent, i'd said trunks only as strog as SSJ goku in namek) so dont tell me that those stupid steel part could make frieza stronger? i'd said that just garbage!! becuz that wouldn't be ur own body and u dont know how to use it(there's an example, remember when ginyu took goku's body. but he could'nt use it all the time.).
trunks can beat cyborg frieza easy, but doesnt mean he can deal frieza 100% with no trouble? also trunks's skill was really poor(goku said.) a SSJ goku's level and challenge a frieza form4 but 1% power.....i guess that isnt fairly fight.

but one thing for sure, vegeta never get the chance to beat trunks (if i'm not wrong, even vegeta could transform to ssj in the arrival i guess still outmatch with frieza 50%, not to mention the ssj goku level) vegeta would kicking ass by trunks.

---------------------------------------------------

i'd said garlic jr's fate would be pity and tragic......he would be killed by a single kick or pound(maybe just grab and smash skull by brolly's huge palm).....and garlic jr form2 was just in sauza's level......he'll sneak away....becuz that is an extermination!!

PS: brolly would destroy that star...but that would happan after he has fun and turture/kill garlic jr...... so ur rule still no work....beside, brolly is a madman!! that would be no rule in the fight!! so u just put garlic jr. into the demise(or said hell)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover_bunker said:
I'd said garlic jr's fate would be pity and tragic......he would be killed by a single kick or pound(maybe just grab and smash skull by brolly's huge palm).....and garlic jr form2 was just in sauza's level......he'll sneak away....becuz that is an extermination!!

PS: brolly would destroy that star...but that would happan after he has fun and turture/kill garlic jr...... so ur rule still no work....beside, brolly is a madman!! that would be no rule in the fight!! so u just put garlic jr. into the demise(or said hell)
Congratulations on reading the 'Conditions' part.

You know what immortal means? You can't die. Garlic Jr had a hole torn through his chest and it just shrank up. Coupled with the Makyo Star's infinite supply of energy channelled into him and it's not such an easy fight. Gohan only won because he blew up the star, which is why I said Broly isn't allowed to do that in this scenario. I was hoping someone (RP or Shiyo) would be semi-inventive and think something up, not 'brolly is a madman!!'.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Congratulations on reading the 'Conditions' part.

You know what immortal means? You can't die. Garlic Jr had a hole torn through his chest and it just shrank up. Coupled with the Makyo Star's infinite supply of energy channelled into him and it's not such an easy fight. Gohan only won because he blew up the star, which is why I said Broly isn't allowed to do that in this scenario. I was hoping someone (RP or Shiyo) would be semi-inventive and think something up, not 'brolly is a madman!!'.
immortal isnt mean undefeatable..... immortal suppose to be "undeath" but doesnt mean he wont feel pain when he get hit in battle....i suppose that would be turture him to death (i guess he'd wish he's normal....becuz that would be really hurt if he still alive........otherwise brolly had the unlimit strangth!!)

PS: immortal real means " never get old, never get killed" but doesnt mean he wont injure.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
immortal real means " never get old, never get killed" but doesnt mean he wont injure.....
suppose that would be turture him to death
Now you're contradicting yourself. Sure he can feel pain, but any physical injury will heal seconds later. Either way, he won't die.

Also, as time passes, Broly is getting more powerful and more unstable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom