Best answers
Alright, these wallpapers are very plain, I cutout the images, and used a vector image to allow it to become a wallpaper. Fairly basic, if your not into white-white backgrounds, then you wont like this "series".

On my website I have 2 other resolutions other than 1600x1200, i have 800x600, and 1024x768.

Image is very very rich on the desktop. The best image in the BROWSER is probably the 1600x1200 res image, so thats what I'm showing you.

Edit: Also please note, the color in this image is of course, not black and white, the original that is.

Enjoy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pretty nice, but its a lil bland for my liking (ie. black and white) but you already said that

Best answers
Actually i like it alot, even though it may be bland, it looks good that way.

Best answers
WOW:shocked: very nice.... Ps i still usin your 3D wallpaper... i think thats u

Best answers
Originally posted by shinigami
Simplicity is a good quality sometimes.

Looks good.
You think that is simplistic O_O :talk: Thats mad complicated it looks plain is what you mean, colorless.

Best answers
Yea dakilla, its me, thanks alot for having it as your desktop, means alot to me.

Thanks for your comments, the wallpapers that are basically pure white, are of course, going to the white series wallpapers.

Best answers
I'm so irritated that Softmax isn't releasing any of that series in the states. Why even tease us with an english website then? Nice wallpaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom