The what do you want / What are you giving for Christmas / Chanukah / whatever thread

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't really do much of my present shopping until finals are over and I go home for Winter break. I don't even know what my sisters / parents want yet. xD

Watch for the g/f:

--------------

Stuff I'm asking for.
New snowboard goggles:

New snowboard jacket:

That's pretty much everything I'm asking for that's "big". Then I'm going to ask for some clothes, and the essentials (socks and boxers). But other than that, not really sure what I want. I don't really need anything.

In fact, I'm more excited to see the look on my girlfriends face when she sees the watch than I am to open my own presents.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_< uhmmm some money , new mobile phone and new shoes...

i hate one person in my life and im going to make him a surprise... -_- ..... gues what!

Best answers
i'm giving my friend a t-shirt that says (in red capital letters) PWNED on his chest and back! woot!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda already got my christmas present: My car.

I'm giving this one girl in RI a little something special. She has a thing for black roses. So I'm going to take white roses put them in dyed black water, let the veins soak up the water and it will dye the roses black. and Vuala, present for her.

This other girl can't ...get enough of me, so I'm actually going to visit her.

My other friends I'm getting games. Dave i'll get him a better game maker than the one he has now.
Dylan is getting that colossus game.
And that's all i have thought of for now.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm getting a pair of earrings and sneakers for the lady (cause a gazillion pairs of sneakers isn't enough), and I'll probably get my cat a santa suit and dress her up on Christmas.

I don't really want anything. Maybe a hug so I don't feel so alone in this world. I need love *cuts wrists*.

LOVE ME >_< !!!

But yeah, I don't want anything other than a Merry Christmas.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yah, this is what my g/f is getting me.
Etnies Lo-Cal:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PSP, PSP games, Gamecube games, a few DVDS, and trying to get Megaman Anniversary collectors addition and Legend of Zelda Collectors Addition.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i asked for a book, and the 3 cd set of air guitar albums, knowing i would get one or the other not both, so i dont mind =]

ive got my little sister a psp, so she can give mine back and we can play games together, i got my dad 15% off a 42" HD plasma tv, i got my mum an HD sky box and dvd player. and my other sister isnt getting anything cos she should be in jail >_>

oh, and im sending magus an x-mas card, with enough english money that he can show his friends, but not enough that he can actually get it converted xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom