The "What do you hope you get for Christmas?!" thread! D:<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try to refrain from saying stuff like "world peace", we all know that's not going to happen before after WW4, in which case we'll no longer have any sticks or stones to use for war any more.

I hope I get cash and a guitar-tuner. Old one's broken. ):<

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just want my student loan to come through :(

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope I celebrate Christmas this year.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, a PS3 is an unrealistic hope this year, so I'll have to settle for a faster connection, more RAM, maybe a new mouse, and probably some new speakers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing, I can't stand these stupid Holidays where most people don't even understand the significance of the day. I'm grateful with what I have currently.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe Assassin's Creed or Ace Combat 6.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Hoping:
Xbox 360 elite
Bass Guitar
12" sub...etc car sound system
Lots of Vodka
74cm Flatscreen TV (to go with my new Xbox)
some cash would be nice.

Realistically:
I'll probably get like a cheap ass "Merry Christmas" card.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm really anticipating the food. Presents aren't that important for me anymore.
The orange box would be nice though (told my mom that I actually don't want anything)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Maybe Assassin's Creed or Ace Combat 6.
I got Ace 6 with the flight stick for my Birthday in July (pre-bought). It owns hard, but the online is a bit of a let down. People play like ***s, like flying into mountains mid dog fight to not give you a kill, or spamming QAAMs.

I'd love Rock Band, but it isn't going to happen. I'm almost positive I got COD4 and a Wah Wah pedal for my Strat!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THIS:

Damn I wish my parents would get it....I'm sick of this acoustic crap, can't play any solos over 17 frets goddamnit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An Epiphone SG, eh? They sure look good - only I doubt you'd want that one unless you're a lefty. Was the mirrored image on purpose? =o

I want cash so I can save up for a Fender Standard Stratocaster. That, or some other decent guitar (maybe one with more bite).

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a bit on the evil side but meh,

i want the doctor responsible for frying my mothers brain with a medicine she was allergic (and known to be) to to be impaled by his own Christmas tree in front of his family.

as for a physical object, hmmmmmm, the way things have been going a wal-mart giftcard or cash would be best. I'm runnin kinda short on groceries.=/.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger said:
An Epiphone SG, eh? They sure look good - only I doubt you'd want that one unless you're a lefty. Was the mirrored image on purpose? =o

I want cash so I can save up for a Fender Standard Stratocaster. That, or some other decent guitar (maybe one with more bite).
Yep, I'm a lefty. And proud of it *****es! XD

But yeah, that one was mirrored. Note the backwards "Epiphone" letters on the top.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
Nothing, I can't stand these stupid Holidays where most people don't even understand the significance of the day. I'm grateful with what I have currently.
Personally, I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting. What do you mean by not understanding the holiday?

Yeah I know it's the birth of Christ and yeah I know it's been commercialized the hell out of, but it's not a void of ungratefulness that you, and many others, may see it to be. But I don't love Christmas because "Oh Jesus was born around this time, awesome!" I love it because I love the positive atmosphere of Christmas music and decorations, spending time with a happy family (my mom loves decorating with us), journeying the malls for gifts to give to other people, and just seeing my friends care-free.

If I had to take all of that away, just to remember that Christ was born around this time, is Christmas even that significant anymore? (Plus Easter is supposed to be the big one anyway)

But anyway, I was hoping for a new digital camera, among other things. I remember when I was like 7, I'd have an entire page of gift ideas. I've boughten more gifts than the amount I want.

Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
Yep, I'm a lefty. And proud of it *****es! XD

But yeah, that one was mirrored. Note the backwards "Epiphone" letters on the top.
Are you a lefty by nature, or a lefty because left-handed guitarplayers are obviously way more awesome (I know some guy that plays a left handed guitar because Kurt Cobain played one.. I admit he's very good at playing guitar, but still retarded)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom