The Weird/Worst Thing You've Seen On Ebay.com/co.uk

Best answers
Inspired by the another thread I am going to get everyone to recall the strangest..ect things they have seen on ebay, the top two in my list are

Someones Pubic hair...(ekkkk....)

A friend tryed(dont know if it worked) sell his virginity..er Spelling a bit wrong there but hopefully you get the idea.

any other weird thing people seen on ebay or what the hell the net in fact.

( another Useless Thread concived by the welsh )

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I have to say I was never pleased with the fact that some people had sold, or at least tried to sell, their souls on eBay....

That just seemed wrong to me. What could posess a person to buy a soul o_O

Best answers
Trys To Think of the advertisement on that....

************ One Soul, Human Male **************

AS NEW!!! STILL IN CONTRACT CASING..(Not included in this auction please see my other items)...YOU ARE BIDDING ON A SOUL ITS IN GOOD CONDITION HARDLY ANY SINS OR TRESPASSES PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BUY.

YOU CAN PAY ME WITH PAY PAL (Please add 3% for P&P)

*******OR******

POSTAL ORDER, P&P $2.60

************THANK YOU FOR BIDDING PLEASE VIST OUR SHOP*********

ah...the mind is a great thing

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ghost in a bottle.

Who actually falls for this stuff?

"You can't see it, but believe me... it's in there!!!!!!!!111two"

Best answers
in scotland beat 106 (radio station) sold a used baby nappie on ebay

Best answers
I saw a guy selling a site named ebay on ebay. that was a good joke, but it got down fast.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stupidest thing:

- A AMD athlon stick buy it now $0.01! Shiping is only $30.00!

- Fake poop.....

- food such as, chiken, cookies, coke, biscuits, and other stuff..... I hope it doesnt take long to ship...

- Crap some guy found in his basment...

And thats some of which i have seen over the years... cant remember alot of it, and i dont want to some times O_O.

Best answers
I remember some dude tried to sell Iraq =X

Best answers
For me, as mentioned in the other thread, it was a limited edition crystal Xbox BOX. It had nothing in it, just a box from a limited edition crystal XBox released in the EU.

I believe one of the things the seller said was, 'Grab this limited Edition Crystal XBox Boxes and you'll be the talk of the town! You can walk down the street with it and people will think you have a crystal Xbox!'
Yeah, I'm not joking.
The worst part is, it sold. For quite a lot.
Right, it may well be rare (ish) and pretty-looking, but who in their right mind would pay £115 for a BOX. The answer is someone like echo910, who in the seller's feedback section complains about having just paid over 100 quid for the box. Well, those weren't his exact words. His exact words are "never buy anything from this f**king w**ker £120 for a box". Oh dear.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heres a something wierd i just found O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
worst thing i ever saw was on a site a while back.. wish the auction was still up on ebay, this pic i got of it will do

i was in fits, the idea of someone following britney spears and catching her farts in a plastic box makes me wonder what people think of every time :|~

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
the best thing ive EVER seen on ebay was a good while back now, when a pound coin sold for £150. Thats the gods honest truth. It didnt belong to a celebrity, or was rare or anything, just your run of the mill everyday pound coin.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
here in britain a lesbian sold her virginity on ebay to fund her university fees, or so i believe, it was on the news or sumthin a while back.

Best answers
Cant remember the link to this one

There was a guy selling farts in plastic bags :laff: You could order yours too, tell him what to eat and stuff like that. Insane.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A Delorean refitted to look EXACTLY like the one from the "Back to the Future" movies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
davidskiwan said:
here in britain a lesbian sold her virginity on ebay to fund her university fees, or so i believe, it was on the news or sumthin a while back.
Woah, i remember listening to the James Whale show on TalkSport and she was on there with him, and they were getting all kinds of callers ringing in. Cool :) Did she get in to uni ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom