The 'we don't need seven hundred' Super Smash Bros. Melee Thread.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since we don't need a thread about your best Super Smash Bros. Melee character, and a thread about the coolest things you've done, keep it to this thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Cause, thats the last time you mentioned where you lived. Figured you might still live there.
I never mentioned I lived in Texas. I've never even left the east side of the US.

Best answers
Hey, who said they can only beat their friends? I've played adults who enter tournaments, and most of the time, have ease beating them. I would enter tournamnets, but I'm not old enough to. I practice with my favorite guys on every single opponent, come up with strategies to beat them, and use them every time I fight that character. I was surprised when ~*Logan*~ said his best character was Bowser. You have to be really great at the game to master someone that hard. I like to also use characters like that, just to get even better at the game, but when it comes down to "show how good you really are", I'll use my best character, Fox.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, when I play people that I don't know, I pull out no stops with my best character Link. If I can tell that they aren't the best, then i use other characters and don't really care about dying as much.

Its funny how you can tell if someone is good or not. I guess thats what fighters get when they train alot.

What colors do you guys pic?
Link, Dr. Mario, Bowser are black almost all the time.
Kirby, Falco, Fox, Ice Climbers, Luigi, Roy and Yoshi are almost always Blue.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Falco = Black
Ganondorf = Green
Jigglypuff = Crown
Dr. Mario = Pink
Pichu = Blue Ski Goggles
Captain Falcon = Pink
Mewtwo = Default
Link/Young Link = White
Sheik = White

Those are all the characterse I use, some more than others. The rest of the characters I just don't really care what colour.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Samus
2. Marth
3. Dr. Mario

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Hash said:
Indeed, Fox's Shine Spike is godly, it's a great move. I absolutely hate having to come up from the bottom of the stage as Falco when i'm against Fox. Falco is just a sitting target with his up B and Fox just drops down, shine spikes me and i'm dead, nothing I can do.
Lol, I do that to my friends Falco all the time. He hates it so much ;p. I use Shiek the most. My dexterity is not as good as tournament level players, to use Fox or Falco like they do, or else I would use them alot more. Workin on it though.

Sometimes I use doc against my friend's foxs or falcos, flip them around with the cape and make them mad when they try to recover ;p

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I rock anyone's face with Sheik.

Then I s'pose Samus, Marth, Captain Falcon, and Fox.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh. I'm unique. So far, between this topic and numerous topics on numerous forums, I'm the only main Bowser user.

WOOHOO I'm original!:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
h4x

I personally don't usually care about my skill, though I can hold my own against 3 Level 9 CPUs, so I wouldn't say I'm a bad player, in the least. I often like setting up themed matches, like a Zelda+Link VS Ganondorf fight, with me on Team Link with a weak ally, and Ganondorf being powerful to give a nice challenge. Or Mario + Luigi VS Bowser. That sort of thing. :3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
Heh. I'm unique. So far, between this topic and numerous topics on numerous forums, I'm the only main Bowser user.

WOOHOO I'm original!:yes:
I'll fight you with bowser and win.... even if I have to get a super hot model stipper to distract you, I'll win.

Best answers
That's because Bowser's such a hard character to master. What makes it even more strange to me, is not that you mastered him, but that he is your best character. I practiced with Bowser a lot, and could do awesome with him, but compared to the other characters I was good with, I was a lot better with them than him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some1 explain to me what tilting is.

falco and fox, i think link is a cheap ***** so i try to stay away from him, the only time i ever play is at my friend ivans house, who sucks the fun out of every game that you play.

shieks kind of cool though, i like juggling people around like idiots when they get caught in his "whip thing" and are like wtf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
some1 explain to me what tilting is.
Tilting would be just what it says, tilting the control stick to do an attack. For example, tapping A is one attack, smashing forward on the control stick while pressing A is a Smash Attack, and just tilting forward on it while pressing A is is a tilt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom