The 'we don't need seven hundred' Super Smash Bros. Melee Thread.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Captain Falcon and Gannondorf.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I challange anyone to a match. Winner gets 5 dollars.
I better not fight you then. You'd lose your hard earned $5.

Best answers
My 5 best characters would have to be

1. Mario
2. Yoshi
3. Kirby
4. Donkey Kong
5. Bowser

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.link
2.ness
3.mario
4.marth
5.mew2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm best with Sheik, though I enjoy playing with almost every character equally.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I challange anyone to a match. Winner gets 5 dollars.
I'll take that bet >:E

I would not mind fighting anyone on these forums who plays this game on a regular basis.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Luigi & Ganondorf. Man, it's been awhile since I've played Super Smash Brothers. N64, I think... or maybe GameCube.

Best answers
Link. Never really played with any others, except to get some kicks... I liked Captain Falcon in the original, then he was uber nerfed.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jigglypuff. I can own with that piece of **** Pokemon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Falco is my main. I play with Ganondorf a lot too, i'm better with Falco but he is just fun to play as. Same goes for Mewtwo.

At the moment i'm working on getting my Jigglypuff as good as my Falco. Jiggly's Wall of Pain absolutely destroys, and her Rest combos just clean up. I love playing something like Final Destination and starting the match with a short hopped fair, L-canceled into an up throw, then following up with an uair and immediately wrapping it up with a Rest. Instant 4 hit KO, and if I can manage to pull it off, my buddys get stunned everytime, good stuff.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too bad you would never be able to do that to me if I was Link. I'm not trying to brag but when i used to play non-stop (pretty much ever minute I got) I was able to avoid, roll dodge and air dodge alot moves that Pro's would throw out. I really needed a life back then.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instead of everyone saying "oh yea I'm so great because I can beat my group of friends" why don't you try entering into some tourneys. If you still win, then you can brag. As it stands I've got six (first place) under my belt, and some of the things that are being said in this thread (and that other one) are hilarious.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
Instead of everyone saying "oh yea I'm so great because I can beat my group of friends" why don't you try entering into some tourneys. If you still win, then you can brag. As it stands I've got six (first place) under my belt, and some of the things that are being said in this thread (and that other one) are hilarious.
Gamestop does that when some Soda company or someone in our city sponsors them. I didn't get to do it because it's always on a Saturday and I have plans on Saturdays. =[

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm the freaking nbomb with pichu. i can take on all the other characters at the same time and still poon.

err

fox and falco i'd say are my best.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
I wish I could enter tourneys, but there just aren't any in my town. It would be so much fun, and I could actually get good. I'm alright, but i'm nowhere near those insane pros, and i'm never gonna be that good unless I had tourneys to play in. Oh well, maybe one of these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom