The Vegeta and bulma story

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is some fanfiction i found and read through. adn the thread title says it all

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/649155/1/

go take a look if your'e prepared for alot of reading. To some extent , it marks out emotions vegeta was feeling before he became a super saiyan

Best answers
This is fake... its just a made up story by some DBZ fan. He is just adding his creative ideas to the DBZ story.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
This is fake... its just a made up story by some DBZ fan. He is just adding his creative ideas to the DBZ story.
That's what fanfiction is all about.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
*winces*

We do have a Fan-Fic portion of the board you could have posted it in. I'm actually in favour of people posting Fics they like but a place for everything and al that.. :D

Anyways.. *reads*

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should get into writing your own fan fiction, Overlord.

It's a great way to relax.

Best answers
I read the first chapter then realized how many chapters there were and just stopped. btw if yamcha did do that Vegeta woulda kicked his ass.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Most Bulma/Vegeta stories tend to be extremely OOC. Writers find it hard to write a romance without turning Bulma into a spunky but deep down romantic girl and Vegeta into a gruff, masculine man who just needs to meet the right girl.

When in truth Bulma was a spoilt brat and Vegeta a royal pain in the ass who wouldn't have needed much of an excuse to massacre everyone on Earth had Gohan not been so much stronger than him. It's an odd relationship so people tend to just rewrite it as an a-typical one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom