The USA is screwed up...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anyone feels proud of their country, they should go kill themselves. Don't get me wrong, you can appreciate what makes your country nice to live in - but being proud of it is retarded. However, as awesome as Spunky's image there is, it doesn't change the fact that Europe is not a country, and there is no "European pride" as far as I know. I sure as hell don't feel it.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, I'll be proud when there are no random squiggly lines on a globe... i.e. no countries. I suppose a grid system would work though.

We could find a way to balance each block on the grid, economically. At this point we'd be taking the first step towards turning Earth into Coruscant.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, I'll be proud when there are no random squiggly lines on a globe... i.e. no countries. I suppose a grid system would work though.

We could find a way to balance each block on the grid, economically. At this point we'd be taking the first step towards turning Earth into Coruscant.

Exactly. There are no Americans, Europeans, Asians, or anything. We are humans. No reason to break the Earth into sections because we don't own it.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread turned inspirational really quickly...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly. There are no Americans, Europeans, Asians, or anything. We are humans. No reason to break the Earth into sections because we don't own it.
Bull****. While all humans are essentially part of a big gray mass, we don't like that. So humans pretend to be American, European or Asian. We all have our own cultures. Therefore humans do not exist, however, Americans, Europeans and Asians do exist. One could say "I think European, therefore I am". The universal term "humans" is non-existant at this moment. War, borders, currency, cultures and thoughts make sure that we can't just simply call ourselves humans.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The concept that we are all completely different, and separate is all too human. Division, aggression, strife, individuality and free will. These are words that describe humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom