The USA is screwed up...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
You can sue anyone for anything in the United States, whether or not you will win is an entirely different story.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Christians are the biggest mass murders in history, with Muslims a distant second.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Religion has little to do with peoples retardedness.

People think that killing the people of X religion will make the world better, rofl. :D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not the other relligions. Just their extremists. Just send them to the moon or somewhere, where they wont bother the rest of us >.<

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahaha implying Christians aren't raised to hate other religions

There are other parts of the world where this is the case though. Like, as much as I want them to be free I must admit, Palestine.
Hahaha, no. It was just an example off the top of my head.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahaha implying Christians aren't raised to hate other religions
I, for one, was not. The golden rule, in specific, outlaws any such hate or intolerance. Judge not, lest ye be judged yourself also contradicts this. Christianity teaches that only Jesus may judge, therefore it is not up to you to critique other's religions. That is an awefully broad brush you are stroking with. There are bad Christians, just as there are bad Muslims, Jews and yes, even Bhuddists. To imply that I would teach my own child to hate other religions is bull**** and you know it. I know I'm in the vast minority of users on this board that is a practicing Christian, but if you don't know about a subject, you shouldn't talk about it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blaming this Judge for America being screwed up is like judging Germany based on Hitler.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Suing kids is over the top. They shoulda gone after the parents who weren't paying close enough attention. You can't just let your kids race bikes in NYC without keeping an eye on them. There's too many ppl around there that they won't eventually cause problems.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blaming this Judge for America being screwed up is like judging Germany based on Hitler.
I'm not sure if you're being ironic or not, but you can most definitely blame Germany for Hitler's actions.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Suing kids is over the top. They shoulda gone after the parents who weren't paying close enough attention. You can't just let your kids race bikes in NYC without keeping an eye on them. There's too many ppl around there that they won't eventually cause problems.
Still though, even though the parents should watch their kids, you can't expect them to save their kids from running into someone. Accidents happen, and when elderly are involved in accidents, the consequences are bigger. However, to sue someone for an accident, especially a child, is going to far. You might as well just force children to never play outside anymore, because accidents are always bound to happen.

If an accidents like this were to happen in the Netherlands (or all of Europe for that matter), nobody would be sued (regardless of the fact, that we don't sue four year olds in the first place).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure if you're being ironic or not, but you can most definitely blame Germany for Hitler's actions.
Not quite. You can blame the past german generation for hitler, but not germany as country. Same as you cant blame america for slavery and racism just cause of the KKK and the fact that america was build by slaves.

In any case im with Cuc. Im a Christian and i was never taught to hate any other religion. Though it is true that Christianity is at fault for the biggest massacre to date. Though that could only happen because the church was taken as a form of government. And that is never a good thing. Power corrupts and the crusades were a prime example.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I accidentally get hit by a car, and I'm not broken afterward, I'll accept a cash donation from the driver. If I do break, I'm going to court, accident or not. Hospital bills are no joke (or weren't, once upon a time).

@ Grega: Uh...I'm going to go ahead and blame America for slavery in America, which resulted in racism focused on what was once a lower caste, which later led to the creation of organizations like the KKK. Every action has a consequence.

Last edited:
King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a couple things wrong with this.

Firstly, suing a 4 year old, as I'm sure everybody here agrees, suing a child with no income is retarded, clearly suing the parent(s) is what the actual goal is/should be.

Second, the suit is coming from the estate some 3 months after the elderly woman's death, I know with the statute of limitations that it is still within the bounds to proceed with legal action, but the suit is obviously a ploy to gain monetary benefit (from a 4 year old...lol) from a tragedy.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a couple things wrong with this.

Firstly, suing a 4 year old, as I'm sure everybody here agrees, suing a child with no income is retarded, clearly suing the parent(s) is what the actual goal is/should be.

Children don't make a lot of money, so it'll be the parents who fork up the dough should the estate win. On paper, a child is being sued. In reality, it is the parents who are being sued. Wordplay. Don't let it kick your ass. This brings me to my next point.

Second, the suit is coming from the estate some 3 months after the elderly woman's death, I know with the statute of limitations that it is still within the bounds to proceed with legal action, but the suit is obviously a ploy to gain monetary benefit (from a 4 year old...lol) from a tragedy.

As the woman's death had nothing to do with any injury sustained at the hand of the terrible toddler, anything insinuating something to the contrary will likely get shut down. That, and they don't stand a chance. This case is retarded, and everyone knows it. This is why it doesn't matter if they attempt to sue a kid.
It's really not that big of a deal unless the estate actually wins.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like how defending a four year old being sued, nix.
I like how you'd sue someone who accidentally hit you in an accident due too bills.

This isn't something wrong with you though, it's the country, making the topic title fit perfectly.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like how you don't understand the justice system and how little this motion matters, Prozac. I like how this, of all things, helps to reinforce whatever negative view you have of the US, Prozac.
I like how you're incapable of understanding how difficult it'd be for the average person to pay medical bills as a result of someone else's negligence, Prozac. I like how you've never been in that situation, barely able to make ends meet as it is, and having to figure out what to sacrifice in order to make a dent in a bill you shouldn't have to pay in the first place.

It isn't okay. It isn't your country's fault. It's you. Wisdom and expertise based on absolutely nothing creating the delusion of superiority isn't your fault alone, however. Take solace in the knowledge that there are more people like you out there, also not knowing what they're talking about, but not letting their lack of a grasp of facts get in the way of their opinions.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I think the only person who should be sued is someone of ages 13 and up. Even that is pushing it to me. I mean I can understand that if a kid goes around spray painting and slashing tires gets his parents sued for what he did. But I don't think a 4 year old can do much damage.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like how you don't understand the justice system and how little this motion matters, Prozac.
I like how you're incapable of understanding how difficult it'd be for the average person to pay medical bills as a result of someone else's negligence, Prozac.
4 year old, being sued! Seriously, even if it supposedly doesn't matter, doesn't make it any better. haha
I am incapable of understanding how difficult it'd be for the average person to pay medical bills, because in civilized countries an average person doesn't have to worry about that, countries should takes care of it's own.

Glad you understand my situation though, I appreciate the empathy. Maybe next time, when you respond to me, you won't have to be so defensive due to realizing my delusion! I also don't mind if you use what you posted as an excuse, instead of saying "Hey, you're right, my country does fail at protection the people who keep it alive. because business & money > lives" ( I should of added fear mongering in there too also!)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Zeo in europe we dont have the same health system as you. In our country the insurance system works as follows.

There are 3 steps:
- Necessary insurance (pays for half of your medical bills along with almost all doctor prescribed medicine bills)
- Covering insurance (Pays for the other half)
- Additional insurance (this is where you get cash from for visits in the hospital or having a cast on you and so on)

So while we do pay for 3 different insurances we dont really have the whole, 1 stay in the hospital will make you go bankrupt thing. It would have to be something really major for the insurance not to cover most of it. So for stays in the hospital all you pay for is the bed you were using ^^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4 year old, being sued! Seriously, even if it supposedly doesn't matter, doesn't make it any better. haha
I am incapable of understanding how difficult it'd be for the average person to pay medical bills, because in civilized countries an average person doesn't have to worry about that, countries should takes care of it's own.

Glad you understand my situation though, I appreciate the empathy. Maybe next time, when you respond to me, you won't have to be so defensive due to realizing my delusion! I also don't mind if you use what you posted as an excuse, instead of saying "Hey, you're right, my country does fail at protection the people who keep it alive. because business & money > lives" ( I should of added fear mongering in there too also!)
The difference between suing a 4 year old and having the parents pay out and suing the parents and having the parents pay out is.....right. Nil. So again, word games. But now, the case is sufficiently ridiculous to be laughed out of court.

So, because of the protective nature of your country, which isn't a bad thing in the least, you have absolutely no authority with which to state one should not sue the person responsible for destroying you physically and financially. As you were speaking about my opinion on the matter, it stands to reason we were also talking about the US. So....yeah, you didn't know what you were talking about as a result of your inexperience, which lead to your inability to empathize with the plight of those who are less fortunate than yourself. Good to go.

@Grega: Considering Prozac was politely disagreeing with my point of view, which is that of an American, who's primary residence is within the US, the conversation is US-centric, as is this thread. Europes healthcare system is irrelevant to my opinion on whether or not I would sue someone for running me over to cover medical expenses.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom