Best answers
lol the skins are by me!
its your prob but you casnt release without my permission

Best answers
lol,...
brollman, i have "made" the ssj4- vegeta- model a long time before,.... you have edited his skins?!..... in the meantime i have format my pc, and so i havn´t anymore my ssj4- vegeta.... i find in the i- net the same vegeta with new skins.... i didn´t like the new skin, so i reskin the skin like my old ssj4- vegeta again..... it´s true, i have arrenged the skins of other skins, but i have also edit the skins a lot by myself.....

I hope you can understand my bad english^^ :laff:

I have make the colours of the models intentionally so how they are, because i don´t really like the original goku gt, or vegeta gt skins.... thats also why vegeta (normal), havn´t short hair separate normal long hair how in dbz......
thats not a gt- pack, thats a ssj4-pack :D

And thanks again people! :D

EDIT: Juhu, i have learn, how to animate for half- life...... :laff:

Bolteh2

B
do you have permission by all the ppl that made original models/sounds/sprites?

if not i highly recommend to delete the file or delete the link on this forum and never link to that file here again

if you do have permission, mention it in the first post, kthx

Best answers
Download doesnt work, ik get this referer html site, i really want these models, cause im a great fan of the ssj4

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gosh kenshin made that skin i was browsing intill the alpha version of esf came out then beta

Best answers
nice model dude :cool:.....but goku's pants r supposed to be yellowish-orange :D

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Actually, some of that stuff is from Brollman, so you need to give him credit and ask for his permission before you release it.

Best answers
Great work.It Was constuctve critisim if you read the end.I got it with my dads help.Thank you.Gret models.Kinda like the SSJ4 Goku.

Best answers
First, you people need to learn how to give constructive criticism (or alteast you, Goku)...

Anyways, he said himself, this is not a GT Goku and Vegeta pack, he's making Vegeta and Goku as he sees fit.

Secondly, a .rar is like a .zip, only.. different. Get WinRAR or WinACE to use it (WinACE is best, though).

Edit: And use the edit button.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i have a model for u that looks exacly like gt goku only it doesnt have a tail it looks perfect

Best answers
i hope youre not to mad

i downloaded it and i didnt like the normal goku and vegeta so i did some inprovements or however you say it. anyways i hope nobody is mad at me i dont take the credits the one who made it all get all the credits. ;D

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Here this goku looks more like the proper GT on

Best answers
thz modelz

Ter pretty good...i probly not gonna use em cause i like dbz better than dbgt...im done...[

Best answers
MajinPuNk said:
Ter pretty good...i probly not gonna use em cause i like dbz better than dbgt...im done...[
lol? have u tried to make you pic from your pc here? u know that u must it upload first on a server?

almostdeleted

A
Magus, none of that stuff is from brollman. Kreshi was the one who made the ssj4vegeta way back before brollman even came. brollman just ripped it and changed it a round a little.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MajinPuNk said:
of the 7 post u made, 6 of it u spammed stop with it man, we dont want to know if u like a model or not we need crits,anyways: for kreshi:

i dont really remember Vegeta having pruple boots , or did u just make some "fantasy" SSJ 4 models??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom