Best answers
The new SSJ4- Pack is done.
Click here to download the pack. the link iclude pictures and the ssj4-pack- download (download the ssj4-pack.rar)
The pack includes new sounds, sprites, gfxes and surely the 2 models vegeta and son goku.

Here the credits i know:

Model Son Goku: By Vassago (Tail edited by me)
Skin Son Goku: By Vassago (Skin edited by me)
Model SSJ4 Son Goku: By Vassago (Hair and tail edited by me)
Skin SSJ4 Son Goku: By Vassage and ??? (Skins edited by me)
Animation: By Darktooth
Sounds: By ???? (I have new sounds arrenged)
Sprites: By ???? (I have edit the Kamehameha sprites, the Final Flash sprites and the Big Bang Attack Sprites)
Model Vegeta: By Turk (Tail edited by me)
Skin Vegeta: By Mastasurf and ??? (Skin edited by me)
Model SSJ4 Vegeta: By Turk (Hair and Tail edited by me)
Skin SSJ4 Vegeta: By Mastasurf and ??? (skin edited by me)

Bug- fixes on SSJ4 Vegeta: His hairs are now compatible with the default Animations, that means no animationfaults

I think that is enough information or? Please told me, what you think about the 4 Models with their sounds and so on.....

Here many screens about the models again:

Heres again the link for the other pictures and the "modelpack": HERE!!

PS: Sorry for my bad english, but I´m an Austrian.....

Best answers
Very cool ^_^! This is something I'm going to try out for sure!!!!!!

I'm downloading it now, Screenshots look very tight good job :)

Best answers
good job! i like that, except u should change the color of vegetas boots, except for that its very nicely done. :)

Best answers
Woah i love that red kame and that orange finalflash ! looks good m8 :D

Best answers
nice done edits, man. only thing i got to point out is the tail. it doesnt look connected to the body but just stuck in. but anyways its already released and thoug its great so nice1 again ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the vegeta...but he has pink boots Oo
and i dont like the goku at all.........(the ssj4 one..the regular one is nice.)

Best answers
Thanks people! :D :laff:
That with the tail, i can´t animate for half- life, i can it only for Quake III Arena^^
hm......., but thanks again, i´m very happy! hehe^^ thanks! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why does the goku models look like there going to golf? there socks seem tucked over the bottom of the pants, theres somthing wrong with the non ssj4 goku... dosnt look like a gt goku, just looks like goku in swim gear ..

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Goku had yellow pants as an ssj4...

well I like it...pretty nice there bud ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
NISE MODEL OU BUT U MIST SOMETHING NORMAL GOKU DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THAT HE LOOKS LIKE IN DBZ NOT IN GT MAYBE U SHOULD FIX IT

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice Kenshin and where can i get ur ssj3 vegeta edit? cuz i lost it

Best answers
ok i think vegeta's boots need fixing when he non ssj, and goku's pants need to be yellow, not blue

Best answers
lol its funny the way u guys crit the models when he already released it.. I mean do u think he is gonna go oops my bad let me take it back and fix it all up for ya. I dont think so. (well thats his decision) anyway if u dont like it dont dl it. If u do like it and want to edit it then go for but get permission and give credits when u do. Thas all im gonna say abouit that. Nice FF and the Jubi Kamehameha looks good! I already have a well i dont wanna say ur suck but better goku ssj4. Urs is good though. NOt saying it isnt. But he looks pretty funky with blue pants. Imm just gonna take the sprites might not want the models cuz i have ones that im satified with. :laff: :yes:

Best answers
Well from the replies, it seems the only things needed to be changed are the skins a bit. Vegeta's boots and goku's pants. This can all be fixed (for some of you) by yourself. So that solves that.
*I like the vegeta (boots...eh) and for goku, what s-bolt said. The sprites are good, the sounds..you could of match the volume with the existing esf sounds :\ . I guess i'll do that later myself.

Best answers
It shows credits...wait a sec! The ssj4 vegeta looks like yours... But i'm not totally sure, you'll have to look at the modle and compare it with yours Brollman.
*EDIT- Not to be a picky, but i think Brollman's right. You forgot him in the credit list, here's a small amount of proof.
http://www.gsf-united.de/dl/Pics/Vegeta/ssj4vegeta.jpg

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm sorry brollman its not urs he had this skin before u came a forum member and anyways u never give credits

Best answers
Now i dont know anything. But how do you know that slim o_O ...eh. Oh forget it... i dont want to be in an argument when it starts.
*hmm...now the sounds annoy me. Gah! I wish you could have set the volume of the sounds to the current esf ones, Kreshi!

Best answers
Nothin except this pack is amazing, its a replacement for me until something bettter comes out. I love it, all I got is the hair on SSJ4 Goku looks a little weird, and too bad you couldnt animate the tails. Anyway, thats it, excellant edits dude.

Best answers
People: Vegeta's boots are FINE. The only problem is his tanktop (should be red, not black).

Ok, models are pretty good... However, try as I might, I couldn't bring myself to replace Vegetto with a 3 fingered SSJ4. It's sacralige, and the NightCrawler hands are just.. eerie. It's a shame you couldn't put bones in the tail... woulda been nice if you coulda flexed them like Jimesu's King Vegeta. Over all they're pretty good... I have my reservations about using the red kamehameha (I kinda like the the blue, one with the melee flash for a charge that I got now), however I might try that orange final flash.

Nice work overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom