Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirate-Ninjas

• I Plead The 'Fif'

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is a war that has raged on for centuries. Yes, you guessed it, Pirates VS Ninjas.

vote VoTe vOtE VOTE!!!

I personally like both. Pirates are cool, Ninjas are cool, but I dunno, I might have to go with Pirate Ninjas on this one.

Pirate-Ninja EXAMPLE

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pirates are clearly better. Btw, why isn't there a poll?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pirates on flying burning sharks ftw o/

Best answers
OMFG Ninja's aren't winning?!?!?!?!
Just become a ninja yourself at this webpage to find out how cool Ninja really are.
I mean, just check the Ninja facts; only a ninja can kill a ninja. A thousand bullets can't kill a ninja. Bah, Pirates don't stand a chance ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That site sucks, it's like...fanboy kid Maddox but a hundred times worse and a thousand times less funny.

Anyway, Pirates are more manly, they have parrots, ships and get 'ph4t l00t', but Ninja's are stealthy, and stealth > manliness, so Ninja's ftw!

Btw Gir, after our IRC conversation about Ninja's i'm very dissapointed in you ;_;

Best answers
Indeed, RealUltimatePower sucks. The site I posted is filled with real Ninja FACTS and guides to becoming a Ninja. After becoming a tshirt Ninja and reading the Ninja Etiquette guide, I already feel like I could live from a thousand bullets.
Seriously though, making Ninja masks out of tshirts rocks!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... ninja's or pirates... ninja's, cuz they dont get scurvy and dont keep fellow ship mates company at night on a long voyage.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pirates win cause Ninjas cant sneak onto boats while sailing in the Atlantic. And Ninjas cant swim. Its a known fact.

Pirates have swords, parrots, guns, an eyepatch, a bandana, a hook, possible pegleg, and cannons.

Ninjas have shurikens, a small sword, stealth, and....i dunno.

What else is great about pirates? Pirates get to pillage and...make love(?) to every woman they see in town. What do Ninjas do? They hide like cowards and shoot darts from trees! Who do they go home to at night? Their employer. Fun.

http://cjcpirate.ytmnd.com/

Go Pirates.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pirates...Ninjas..So hard to chose. Only one way.

I plead the fif, one, two, three four, fiiiiif!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stupidest thing ever.

Both ninjas and pirates are totally overrated, and this weird internet subculture that is on their nuts like herpes simplex A is not helping...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Pirates. Yargh.

Plus, talk like a pirate day is coming up :O!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ninjas, because pirates are brutes who kill, rape and pillage, whilst Ninjas had goals, they fought for honor, for money to sustain them and their families and such. Ninjas had much more style and were much more mysterious: emperors were told the Ninja were able to fly, or even transform into animals, which caused them to be greatly feared. I find them to be much more interesting than pirates.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ninjas because they helped in one of my exams.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pirates, no contest.

Plus, talk like a pirate day is coming up
Damn straight! I saw it in my Eng agenda. Ive got my pirate hat/newspaper already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom