The Ultimate Battle - Naruto Vs. Dragon Ball Z

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KGzdwoSEX2k&hl=en&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KGzdwoSEX2k&hl=en&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>​

Force Pit Member
Best answers
the crator is a pure naruto fan(fanatic i might say)
anyway dbz owns everything 10 times over, no mater what that clip shows :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It kind of amazes me that these Dragon Ball Z characters are toiling themselves with children.

They could had killed the Naruto characters with ease.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the crator is a pure naruto fan(fanatic i might say)
anyway dbz owns everything 10 times over, no mater what that clip shows :p
The creator's username is Vegeta, I believe. I doubt he's any more a Naruto fan than he is Dragonball Z. ;D

Best answers
Lawl tenjou tenge opening music, anyways this video is somewhat flaw as any dbz charc even krillin could kill a naruto one in 1 ki blast, credit for him making it but he could of done a better match up like bleach vs naruto.

Best answers
Why is this in video game section? And yeah, i've seen this video before.

It would be better if he made Dragon Ball(when they were children) vs Naruto. At least they would be more equal. At least i think Naruto could beat little Goku using the Nine Tails chakra. xD Could be fun ^_^

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
technically this should be in the video thread

Also gryph don't embed the video the same way again.

It forced itself ontop of the thread tools menu and made it very hard to move

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen it before, the video is lame anyway.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes it is.

Of course you don't think it is. Your name is Vegeta, you most likely LOVE Dragonball Z. :x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You sound like you're on the verge of suggesting that Naruto's universe is on par with Dragonball's, in terms of imaginary powers, when someone of the age of 10 would know the very simple difference between the two. You're still young, so I don't expect you to figure it all into simple terms that work, while don't have to contradict your beliefs and opinions.

• Naruto characters are Humans capable of minimal chi-utilization
As far as I'm concerned, Naruto characters are Humans, capable of a very minimal, seemingly impossible amount of chi-utilization. The only characters we see even remotely capable of destroying cities with their powers, are the demons, such as Nine Tails, who didn't even necessarily use a chakra to instantaneously annihilate an entire city of people. Why? Did he have the power?

• Concede gravity exists in the physical world
It's like one person conceding gravity exists in the physical world, but in their mind they believe thay can defy it. I don't necessarily see gravity defiance being present in Naruto, other than 'cartoon characters' using "chi" power to propel themselves off of tree branches and meet a distance yet to be met by a living person in our world, albeit in Dragonball, I recall characters flying, at impossible speeds--even breathing in space. Higher form of gravity defiance, in simple terms.

• No indication Naruto characters could utilize chi at Dragonball characters' levels
I don't see anything that indicated Naruto characters alone had the power to destroy cities with a very gentle upheave of their fingers projecting chakra. Albeit, in Dragonball, we see lesser Saiyans like Nappa doing this at his arrival on Earth. As well, General Taoi in Dragonball was able to kill people with his tongue. Research the human body; tongue. :notice:

Nine Tails Fox vs. Oozaru
Again, the characters themselves in Dragonball use a much higher amount of chi energy, which would be carried on into their transformations. Generally, Nine Tails is a giant, living mammal-monster. On top of that, he has minimal chi energy. Rather, he possesses energy unseen or heard of. Saiyans do as well. In addition, they transform into giant, living mammal-monsters, with a maximum amount of chi energy, if you wanna put more scales up.

• No indication Dragonball universe planets lacked strength of Naruto universe non-existant planets
I don't see anything that indicated planets in Dragonball lack the strength of planets in Naruto(which are non-existant?), and for that matter, the cities, which we are yet to see completely obliterated by one Naruto character's chakra.

• No indication Naruto characters were evolved enough to match Dragonball characters
I don't see anything to suggest a Naruto character can pull unbelievable power out of their ass to match a Dragonball Z character's and fight them on even terms. Sharingan? With the amount of chi used by a Dragonball character, whether a Sharingan user can match their moves and speed or not, they cannot match their strength / chi power. Simple fact.

• Universal scales says: Dragonball is more powerful
Dragonball is about universal and planetary battles over dominance and superiority, space aliens, radical, unbelievable powers and energy, destroying planets and continents, and there is NOTHING to suggest the simple facts of real-world physical laws are different in either universe, just that on a universal scale, Dragonball characters are capable of more.

• Exaggeration aside, fact is still fact
Exaggerated or not, Dragonball is the stronger universe. What any Naruto fan would suggest, would just completely contradict the laws of physics, and they would be ignorant in darkness, to very simple, easily-comprehendible facts about our existence, the capables, non-capables, and completely impossibles.

Hell, as I said, nothing in Naruto, in its current state, suggests any single character is capable of what Dragonball characters are capable of. They're not evolved enough, and I frankly don't think that's the direction Masashi wanted to take it- but you take fact for fact, it's just not about opinion.

If I missed something, I don't see how it matters, as what I've proven suffices enough already.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't expect a whole novel because of what I said.

I still think that it's 100% fanboy and opinion based. They're all even, in my opinion. Some are weak, some are strong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't expect a whole novel because of what I said.

I still think that it's 100% fanboy and opinion based. They're all even, in my opinion. Some are weak, some are strong.
Then your opinion is not justified, and you're not thinking with a broad mind.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I apologize, but I cannot trust your "novel"

Your forum name is Vegeta, of course you'd say DBZ > Naruto.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course the DBZ characters are stronger, that's a given. But I have a feeling Damaera was talking more about the shows in general and not about how strong Goku is compared to Naruto.

DBZ suffers from power scaling problems, especially toward the end. Only a few characters were ever strong enough to do any good in a fight, Goku and a couple others, usually Saiyans. Naruto seemed to have the same problem in the beginning, but Shippuden has at least fixed this. (Well until Naruto finishes his training) On the flipside, the characters in Naruto love to stop every five minutes to explain just how they're doing their techniques. That gets tiresome.

(I can't believe I just joined the argument)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom