The Truth about RRODs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since it's launch in Fall of 2005 Xbox 360 systems all over the world have had major hardware failure problems resulting in millions of costumers having to mail their Xbox back to Microsoft. No one really knows what has been causing these problems since the official lines never divulged the specific problems or rates of failure. All a person has to do is to press the power button on their Xbox 360 and there is a chance that it will just up and fail to boot up and shine the "Red Rings of Death". Microsoft decided to extent the warrantee for the Xbox 360 but the cloud of fear and uncertainly still hang around the game system.

Xbox 360

This past week I met and interviewed an individual who has worked on the Xbox 360 project for many years and they had some things that they wanted to get out into the public. I have the fullest confined in the integrity of my confidential source. While respecting and protecting his rights we were able to have an in-depth interview of working in the Xbox project and just how things progressed to this point. Just keep in mind that a while back I broke the story that Bungie was leaving Microsoft and had all the details a full week before the official PR announcement Once again I have a confidential source from inside Redmond and I't all checks out to me.
Read the whole thing here;

http://www.8bitjoystick.com/archives/jake_...th_failures.php

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is a "breaking news" story being published by an author who apparently can't use spell-check and includes "LOL" in the text?

This article doesn't actually shed any light on specific causes of failure, despite being called "the truth about RRODs."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom