The truth about Ebaums World.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The story comes out at last. I liked the montage of 'net crazes', I recognised them all: Numa Numa, All Your Base, Dancing Baby, Badgers/Mushroom/Snake and Jedi Master (dope with a stick).

Nice disclaimer at the bottom:
If you are the original creator of website mocked in this animation and want it removed, please contact my ass.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lowtax does need to bash some skulls in. <_<

I never liked eBaum's World much to begin with. It's just your average internet content site, with the only things on it worth a look are stolen and plastered with logo feces. The blatant attack on SA only shows that they know it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stealing content and plastering your own watermarks over the original creator's watermarks is low enough. But malicious code that was calling files from SA and ganking their bandwidth is even lower.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha saw this last night, we should rebel o/.

Or sit back and laugh, alot of it IS indeed true.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never liked Ebaums world anyway.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say we all start mass submitting that flash to Ebaums :O

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People used to link me things (mostly flashes) from Ebaums world that I had already seen on Newgrounds. Always made me wonder if the artists themselves are submitting them to Ebaums themselves, or if it's some sort of thievery. Well, apparently for the most part, most of the stuff on Ebaums is done so without the original author's consent, and to that effect from what I've heard, if you ask for it to be removed they ignore you, and if you register to their forums and ask for it to be removed they ban you.

Best answers
I like the song it's truthfull and catchy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom