Best answers
Use this costume !!!!!!

I suggest u use this costume its mutch better than the white shirt

Here is the Normal

And for his transformation

If u use Piccolo that would be great only this puppy then needs a soundpack and some new sprites and u should remove the Piccolo green aura

Best answers
He is the way he is.. that is the way he is going to stay. If you guys want to animate him so bad.. why has there been noone contacting me on AIM?

anyway thats my rant.. I so want him to be ingame help :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
righty then... my brains working now and i figured out how to animate, so im gonna give it a shot ^_^

Best answers
Good luck...were counting on u :D
*dresses like a cheerleader*
Give me an - S
Give me an - H
Give me an - I
Give me an - J
Give me an - I
Give me an - N
Give me an - G

What did u get? .. SHIJING !!! WEE YEY !!

Ok now seriously good luck in animation's and dont replace thing you think shouldnt be replaced :)

Best answers
omg :) lol Nice model better then red saiyans tien good work :yes:

Best answers
Sweet!, I thought this model was just sort of forgotten...good to see ya back Trunks, I hope ya get everything said an done soon :D Good luck Shijing an Trunks with all the animations an whatever else you have to do.
:yes:

Best answers
Originally posted by DoBi
Good luck...were counting on u :D
*dresses like a cheerleader*
Give me an - S
Give me an - H
Give me an - I
Give me an - J
Give me an - I
Give me an - N
Give me an - G

What did u get? .. SHIJING !!! WEE YEY !!

Ok now seriously good luck in animation's and dont replace thing you think shouldnt be replaced :)
lol...u got urself a cheersquad shijing.
anywais that's probably the best tien model that will ever come out for a long time.
so far none that i have seen. released or unrealeased compare to it.
good luck on the ani. shijing
wh00t

keep it up trunks.

Best answers
msg me dood I know ya did the other day let me know about the model yo :p ill send it to ya any way i can

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
sexyasian86

This aint a fanclub, post crits or dont post :\

Best answers
euhhh euhhh euhhh, ive got no words for this model its so great, no, i just say it, its the best tien model ive ever seen!!!!

Best answers
Once again its stuck

Shin has contacted me but when he did he was having problems.. so i dont know whats giong on.. he has not contacted me yet ever since :S ..

Soo once again my tien is halted.. Its almost been a year and i want to appoligize to all the people that have been waiting for this model.. I have really never goten any models ingame before this so bear with me here..:(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lolololo.... im the one doing somthing for YOU... you should contact me ^_^
anyways... i'll try as soon as i get time, i got alot of stuff to do in the BOSS group.. but i have plans for this model ^_^

Best answers
OH no

no no you got me wrong shijing i was just informing we have been having problems.. just letting the public know whats going on ya know.. keepin them updated.

Your awesome Shijing for even thinking about helpin me with this model.. that to me is not even close to be able to go ingame.. my first skined model and all.. I really want to thank you for promoting my model so much you ROCK ;)

And I hope that you and myself will be able to get it ingame soon!

Best answers
ITS IN!

THE MODEL IS INGAME. :shocked:

with only a few streaching issues the Tien will be out soon!!

shijing has got the model and lets hope he can work some magic on it to make some good chit. GL dude make him really nice:tired:

I have a vs of the tien now and it looks nice.. with some animaiton tweaks it will rock!

Best answers
Yes great a Nice Tienshinhan model and plus with Shijings sounds and sprites its going to be great. Nice job on the Tien model Trunks Shadow its one of the best i have seen so far. keep up the good work.

Best answers
UPDATE!

Well Tien is getting the Fix it needs.. We have solved a few of the streaching issuew with the model when he ran and now Shijing is working on the arms ATM.. The model looks kick ass ingame so have no fear it rocks!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, were going through the final test stages now, i like this model mainly beacuse it keeps soooo low poly and still looks good, this will kepp those r_speeds nice and low :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom