Best answers
Ok my old thread got dead.. I could not find it LOL

Im going to pass off the tien to anyone that will animate it. Get in contact to me on aim..

shadow viper 55

This model has been sitting for a long time I almost gave up on it.. but if people want it then it will be so!:devgrin:

Check out my website its got a shot of tien if you wanna see it to remember by.. :D

http://www.geocities.com/zackwallig/Nav.html?1050308805652

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey man that model looks cool (for who do u think it will be?), i only think his chest sticks out to far, but good job

Best answers
Damm Trunksshadow youre back thats awesome were have u been man o yeah i thimk shiing is gonna do some animations The model is for Krillin

Best answers
Lol TrunksShadow ur thread got closed cuz you stopped replying to it. Everyone thought u didnt look at the forums anymore. Just use Krillin's regular animations, forget custom animations.

Best answers
no the one at redsaiyan is not as good, its kind of tacky.
i like this guys tien better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its back! lol! its been long.. too long.. and just "borrowing" the animations wont work.. you need to assign the various parts of the body (vertex by vertex) to the joints in the skeleton perfectly.. not an easy job :|
my sounds and sprites still live ^_^
i would reccomend choosing another char to change instead of krillin... there tooo much for him.. try piccolo or frieza and trunks (piccolo would be good)
but its up to you pal

Best answers
Ill animate it got nothin better to do.. (btw im guessing u just mean assineing the bone structure to the model when u said animate)

Best answers
Imo Piccolo would fit better,
1. No Second Form Model
2. Attacks: Kikoho = Special Beam Cannon
Dodon-Pa = Masenko
3. Both have a bald :)

Originally posted by steve-o
Ill animate it got nothin better to do.. (btw im guessing u just mean assineing the bone structure to the model when u said animate)
Thats just a apart of animating, after that you gotta move the joints and set keyframes or something

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Woo hoo, finally Trunks Shadow returned! I hope to get that model animated, I want to see that in game horribly!

Best answers
yes yes im back

I have been checking out the forums but I went though a tough quarter for college but now im back.

Get in contact with me on Aim if you want to animate Tien..

shadow viper 55

Really Ill send you the model once it has animations send it back to me ill give it to shijing for sprites and sounds.. and it then should be in game!

LETS DO THIS GUYS!

Best answers
So, crackerjack, you think he should use the animations from the one at RedSaiyan? Well you can use them, EXCEPT the Tribeam animation. I put a lot of work into that Anim and I'm sorry but I cannot allow you to use it. It is mine and mine only. Sure you can make your own, but DO NOT use mine!

*EDIT*: Never mind, I just looked at the pic on your site and it looks really good! I can animate it if you want.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
righty then... i agree that this model is for piccolo... reason is theres no compitition at the moment and i can also edit the attacks allright... but theres ony big problem... the w_sbc.mdl... i found out a big bug with all the models like this... decompile them then compile them without editing anything... it refuses to compile... try it for yourself.. if anyone has an answer, tell me ^_^

Best answers
I think the model should be for Krillin. You can change Kamehameha to Dodompa and Scatterbeam to TriBeam. Not many people use Krillin, and a lot of people use Piccolo.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Its a shame you have to use any existing Characters as a base really, i like Cueball and the Green Machine too much to replace them, even tho i'd like to use Tien. That said, work together and pull this off guys, it will be nice to see it come to fruition. ;)

Best answers
shijing, try exporting just the skeleton for that model, and then copy the animations into a new folder, fix the qc file, and make your own model like that, see if it works.

Best answers
well you could make it so you can replace both Krillin AND Piccolo (cueball & green machine lol)

Best answers
Right on..

Ok if you guys contact me on aim.. I shall send you the 3ds Max file for Tien.. Its for Max 5

If thats a problem that can be talked about on aim.

shadow viper 55

Ok thanks fellas Krillin is a good sub.. and I do have a skin that has a transformation.. shirt when normal... No shirt when you go SS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom