The thing you hate most about n00bs

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, vote. I hate it when they accuse youof using h4x and go "y0u fkn haka turn off th0s3 h4x y0u ch34p 4ss O/. It's the esfn00bs that normally get on my nerves when they insult you and such and call you a freak jsut for being better then them. Counter-Strike player that accuse you of hacking when you infact are skilled, Someone calling you a n00b if you rush in a RTS game (when rules were never stated sayying you could not rush) etc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was amusing. Against the rules, somewhat, but amusing. Let's reel it in, in the future, if possible.

I hate veteran *******ry more than any 'noob'. In fact I only ever have fun in games now when I'm playing someone who isn't a veteran--because these days, all that 'veteran status' means, is that you know all the cheap spots, know all the best weapons' stats, and ruin all games you play for everyone else.

I'd take a noob over that, anyday.

Best answers
Of course you would. You would severely and brutally sodomize them in-game.

I hate the ones that are inbetween "n00b" and veteran/"elite"

The ones that half-ass the game, can't get better and ***** at you for beating the hell out of them. Only the mature ones who don't get pissy after grinding them into a fine powder tend to get better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dun really getting sick of em.. lol just sometimes they ask me something how to do what and ihave to trade my time for writing -_-

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Well, vote. I hate it when they accuse youof using h4x and go "y0u fkn haka turn off th0s3 h4x y0u ch34p 4ss O/. It's the esfn00bs that normally get on my nerves when they insult you and such and call you a freak jsut for being better then them. Counter-Strike player that accuse you of hacking when you infact are skilled, Someone calling you a n00b if you rush in a RTS game (when rules were never stated sayying you could not rush) etc.
Pot, kettle, black, etc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate how they post polls on ESF
HA!

I enjoy noobs. When I play somebody Im massively better than, I go easy on em and have some fun, like play as Freiza and kill them with rocks.

I dont mind them telling me I have no life, or accusing of hacks, but I do mind when they kick me because I can beat them. You dont need to be godlike compared to them, just better, and theyll kick you.

Best answers
I witnessed the greatest noob moment I've ever personally seen. Me and my friend went to a CSS tourney at the Area 51 Gaming Center in my town(http://www.area51-igc.com/. Now my friend is by far the best CS player I've ever personally known, he was in cal-i, and is insanely good. Him and his team easily went through the tourney, until they got to the final round, one opponent started accusing him of hacking. One round, he actualy wtfpwnt the entire team with a USP (5 head shots, 6 shots fired total). My friend Mike was on fire, but this retard kept accusing him of hacking, even after I told him I know the guy personally, and he doesn't hack (it was a bring-your-own-comp tourney, however all protections were enabled). Closer to the end of the match, this tard kept up his BS constantly accusing Mike of using aimbot every time he got wtfpwnt in the head. Everyone was *****ing at him, saying things like "Dude, just lose with dignity." But he kept it up, I could tell Mike was about to snap. I was thinking if this guy wasn't going to stfu, he was going to have a fist in the face in addition to all the bullets in his CS guy's head.

Finally, after the last bullet was fired, Mike stood up and yelled, "SCOREBOARD MOTHER****ER NOW SHUT THE **** UP!" To which everyone in the room (suffice one) agreed with. It finally shut the guy up, for a while. But I thought we were gonna have to throw down. Mike won a load of crap, including free access to Area 51 GC and a 50 dollar certificate somewhere, and some other **** (trophey).

Anyway, that was the biggest noob moment I've witnessed, and it was damn funny. This guy seemed like a douche to begin with, it's good to see someone like that get destroyed every now and then.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate the newbs that act all..... nooby. That's just gross. I mean, a white guy dating a white girl... fine, but newbs acting like noobs. That's just not right man. It's just not right.

I enjoy noobs. Especially the ones that are like "omg, i'm going to tell steam you are haxing and you'll never get to play esf ever again you hacker..... hacks. ..... hacker..... stop hacking hacker, leave, leave before the admin bans you"

Best answers
completely agree with phoenix. Damn them all. and not one noob has gotten away with racially insulting me and my friends/family. because I make you wish you want to die when I get into a racial insult war. especially in Halo 2. But no one should think that im a racist, i really dont descriminate. ITs just that if you insult me, then Im gonna insult them back in the same way, only 5 times worse.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread has, for the most part, done an excellent job of reminding me what a bunch of royal brats and scumbags play this game. Maybe you people should do what I did the last few times I played Earth's Whiny *****es--mute everyone in the server before doing anything else.It sounds like it would make all of your lives a lot easier.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
This thread has, for the most part, done an excellent job of reminding me what a bunch of royal brats and scumbags play this game. Maybe you people should do what I did the last few times I played Earth's Whiny *****es--mute everyone in the server before doing anything else.It sounds like it would make all of your lives a lot easier.
Only on people that you know are n00bs ofcourse, or that start to crap on about your skill or accuse you of using h4x. I had 3 n00bs all call me a n00b for using melee simply because I don't play like them, & another bunch sayying that I was using h4x to beat them to a pulp. Most of those people if they go to far though get kicked/banned by Iceblade on the ptgn server for me =D.

As for RTS games, people will wine at me for rushing and say I cheated, couldn't they use the term "I R WASN'T READY".

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When they flame people asking legitimate questions in the help sections by calling them n00bs.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I don't really hate noobs, I love them because they provide me with free entertainment ("my dad works for valve, he's gonna disable your account!", etc.)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I hate when they complain as much as him ^. Most of the time, I'll give them 3 warnings followed by a kick. If they return just to try to annoy me, I ban them. I don't play esf to listen to people ***** and moan about every little thing.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They need to train with bots more to get better, but Half of them say "I'm new you gotta help me" when they could just play ith bots and read the various manuals/tuts & rasie the bot skill as they go, then play online and things should be fine.

I watched a little kid cry when another little kid (around the ages of 6 to 8) beat him in Generals.

Best answers
Meh Without newbies, there would be nothing for the oldbies to do.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We all were noobs, and we might still be. Why hate your own kind? D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom