The start of my first model.. ever..

Best answers
Ok.. I want some proper crits on this please, otherwise I won't improve, tell me the things to keep, what to trash, and how to improve.. none of this "looks good", "cool", "i hate it" crap, I want some crits I can use ;)

if it doesn't show up go here (cut and paste if it still doesn't work)

MaX

Best answers
thats ok for 1st model :D hey i just posted my 1st model 2 :D. anyway.. the arms are to skinny in some places and u should add TINY lumps where it goes to next part of arm like.. shoulder big lump.. then strech it 2 the elbow and make little lump ther and strecht that to the wrist and make the hand :)..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
time

Originally posted by soccer28jp
what about te electric ssj2 aura?
got to give him time.well its ok but arms are too skinny at the end,and make it look more like a arm by scaling and moving verts to make muscles

Best answers
hey, soccer, hardly the time or the place, and besides.. i said in the 'Aura pack' thread that we are now waiting for an animator to try out -s-bolts- idea of modelling the aura as another skeleton, if that doesn't work, then i've contacted metro-tek to give me some help.. so be patient.

ok, about the model.. i kinda had some problems with the proportions as you can tell.. looks fat and his arms are all wrong, I need more crits that tell me what to do, thx and keep them coming.

MaX

Best answers
dude if your making a gotenks.. dont make it like he has a shirt on.. and make the vest :).. but keep up the work :).. i give the model so far 4/10 .. but its your 1st model from scratch :/..

Best answers
i would say look at a pic from like an anatomy book, cause i dont have to tell u but thats just a sphere with stick arms

Best answers
see, i can't make the vest, not having much luck. MaX, your model i'd give a 2 because of the proportions, and the hair, but stick with it.

*edit* LOL! ok.. erm.. that's how I made it, I don't know any other methods, not until I find someone to explain it in laymens terms or a tutorial that covers every little detail

Best answers
if thats ur first model i give it a 9/10 very nice job!! keep it up man :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
ok.. erm, off-topic.. i don't know why, but i just made this for fat man

erm.. crits? lol (i will post it in the artwork section also)

Best answers
Good work altho i agree with Fmt and as for other methods...use box modeling for now till your more comfortable with modeling but study anatomy for a bit it really helps u learn proportions and also study the char your trying to make and the way they look i recomend using a ref pic while in MS

Hey can i have a sig? plz plz plz lolz:D that one for fmt is awesome

Best answers
thx for the crits people, much appriciated. i'll duely note these suggestions and improve apon my work with them.

ok, erm.. LOL. sure you can have a sig.. any particular information, colours, features, pictures etc? i'd be happy to make it :)

Best answers
Anything at all man i dont care how it looks anything ill be kewl (in fact anything will be better than my current one eh heh):fight:

Best answers
Off topic - can someone tell me how to make the text in my sig with the colored outline shadow thingy?

Best answers
read the stickys there's one on it

thou i find it unessary...i'll probably have one in the future anyway:p

Best answers
< TABLE style=filter:glow(color=Blue strength=#+4 > < font size="4" > Hello DakD < /TABLE >

take the spaces out of the html tags and you'll get this.. :

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=Blue strength=#+4> <font size="4"> Hello DakD </TABLE>

Best answers
ok.. for people with sig requests, PM me (now working on yours DakD, keep an eye out in the artwork section for a thread called 'Another sig, this one for DakD')

ok, just got home from school so I'll do some more work on my model and put out some pics tonight with anyluck.. *wants an anatomy book* can I get something similar online?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom