The Stars are right. . .

Lord of Chaos
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I was unhappy with the scene chosen for us old one.

I think we can both agree on a relocation of a city left in Pride's wake post-rumble for our final match.

Both you and I are to finish this off here old one, Engar has disappeared into hiding, maimed by Pride and of no one's fault but your own. Your own intervention could have saved him!

Both of us hide many dark secrets and it is time they were revealed and now those secrets shall come forth, now we shall end this rivalry once and for all! Only one of us shall walk away from this Cucatoth.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Accepted.

Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Cucatoth Pyk'il wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Iä! Iä! Cucatoth the green devil of the deep!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Barring objections, I'll ref this match. As requested, the arena is a Post-Royale Rumble city, decimated by the thunderous battles held within its confines.
Civilization has fallen here, and the few inhabitants left among the concrete tombs known as skyscrapers live lawless half lives. It would be awesome if the fighting could incorporate them.

FIGHT!!

EDIT: Oh, and on with the smack talking

Lord of Chaos
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Uai qedd yfk wyly Adk Afy. Swez liefyk pesu ab wahy ofk klyot qedd xy uail rlojy.

Dys iz yfk swez afpy ofk bal odd, Cucatoth.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Today, you will face the gulfs themselves, and finally understand what Cucatoth is.

Fool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom