The Spirt Bomb

Best answers
That's a great idea, actually! Giving in energy to allow the spirit bomb to be fully charged, instead of it being stronger because it's as strong as it can be...just as you divert more energy, the faster it fills up...GREAT IDEA, 16 thumbs up :|

Best answers
just charge the guy charging the SB
the SB should be big and obvious and all the efforts would have gone to waste. -_-

Best answers
not exactly... u could try and protect the guy, with everything u got.. or u could have a gohan do his shield around the charger

Best answers
well...the earth spirit bomb dont look good..i mean the dragonmod z spirit bomb looks 1000x better..am i right

Best answers
they should make an attack for kid buu whenever he comes out in esf.........so that his energy ball would absorb other peoples beams when they try to shoot at you.

Best answers
I think people would have more fun BS'ing and PS'ing huge beams n things rather than getting their arse whooped in melee. Dammit now I'm gonna have to install freakin half-life again so I can see the level of sexiness this 1.1 beta has.

~RAGE

Best answers
Originally posted by Texas
The spirit bomb is the same all three times. The charge is different.
Third: From all universe.

Its good the way it is.
ur wrong...the third one wasnt from all of the universe, only from the poeple of earth, other world and namek (new namek...duh).

the SP in GT was from all of the universe

Best answers
Hi, I'm following this forum now for a time and wanna say this on the SB :)
dont add more SB, just dont put a limit on the spirit bomb and let yourself chose the size of the SB ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom