The SOPA Act Continues To Get Dirtier

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...In a move that is almost so bizarre it makes you wonder whether or not we’re actually living in some really bad sitcom - one so bad you definitely wouldn’t pirate it – the American House of Representatives has barred all opponents of the bill – from civil rights groups to some of the worlds leading technology corporations – from testifying.
Sauce: http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2011/11/the-sopa-act-continues-to-get-dirtier/

Well, there you go. This is about Internet Censorship for those who didn't know. I never imagined they'd be so...direct with the tyranny. It's like have a homicide case, and in the Court Room, the witnesses who support the alibi of the supposed murderer can't testify; only those who believe him to be the killer.

This is bull****.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goodbye internets, I knew ye well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hold the opinion that pretty much all of US politicians are corrupt, incompetent, or bat**** insane. Why hasn't the populace risen up and gunned them down yet? I mean, that is why you have the right to bear guns, right? To protect your country against those who don't have its best in mind?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is there another thread about this? Just post the article in the first one you made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom