• Vegeta and Goku 1 CM tall
  • SSJ Vegeta and SSJ3 Goku 1 CM tall
Credits:
ESF Team!
Bryggz!
Download:
Click here. - You need WinZip/Ace/RAR!

Best answers
Yes. I decompiled the .MDLs with MS3D, opened the .QCs in notepad, changed $scale 1.0 with $scale 0.1, saved it, compiled the .QCs and deleted the files except the .MDLs, that's it.

Best answers
um...why didnt you just open hl model viewer and change the scale thru there....its ALOT easier....

Best answers
I can only see one use for it... creating those blue little cell versions... but then you'd have to use a perfect cell model, scale it down, change it's colour and change the head/face.

As it stands it sounds pretty useless. But hey it's free so don't take this as any form of complaint.

Best answers
I did it because, it'd be funny with giant kamehamehas and final flashes plus the other characters would be ten times as big:).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
HOLY **** MAN I CAN ONLY SEE A DOT DOING A SPIRT BOMB MAN u ***ed it up man why did u ***ed up good models!nOT HTIS REMINDS ME OF THE INCREDIBLE FIGHTING CANDY

Best answers
Lol calm down man geeze we got a few anger management peeps around these forums lol O_O

Best answers
God dammit you shoulda told me you were making this pack fool! I woulda made a tiny voice pack!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DanMan28
ahahaha fear the ant with a kamehameha!!!
Hahahahahahaha yeah fear him and then on melee lol I didnt know ants can fight ??? lol if people could see the models we replace would be cool if you use those miniatures it would be easy to melee because they would not see you because your freaking small unless your doing a big kamehameha or spirit bomb lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dude SSJ4 cell, ur SITE IS A *****!! ****ing pop ups all over, for such a porrly made site.. god

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom