The Sims 2 worse than Hot Coffee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/07/22/news_6129609.html

I was nice....understanding his side of the hot coffee story....still thought he was a freaking idiot but I just shrugged it off.

But now...he's TOO GOD DAMN MOTHER ****ING FAR!!!!

Jack Thompsan needs to die. He's digging far too deep into games, pointing out the smallest hint of drug use, sex, violence, or whatever. Soon he's gonna claim Pac-Man promotes overeating and Mario Bros. promotes vicious attacks on innocent turtles....and that Tetris promotes Communism.

I suggest another empty box rain on his house....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The link doesn't work for me.

We're sorry, but we were unable to find the page you requested.

Please try the following options:

* Search for a specific game:
* Check the URL you entered to make sure there were no typing or copy-and-paste errors.

* If you clicked on a link inside GameSpot, please go to our support center. To better assist us in correcting the problem, please include in your message the URL and any navigational notes about the page you are attempting to read.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
The link doesn't work for me.

We're sorry, but we were unable to find the page you requested.

Please try the following options:

* Search for a specific game:
* Check the URL you entered to make sure there were no typing or copy-and-paste errors.

* If you clicked on a link inside GameSpot, please go to our support center. To better assist us in correcting the problem, please include in your message the URL and any navigational notes about the page you are attempting to read.
fixed (10 letters)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea...

It's gold.
I seriously doubt he actually believes in any of what he's spouting off. It's just for the money and media glory.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he looked at the wrong game.

Singles 2 has all that stuff where he was talking about in the text on the link above.

But EA's SIms2 -_- thats just poor trying to get attention from video gamers just because he suckz at those. :\

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I heard about this, a rediculous claim. I think he is just hyped up from his work on San Andreas, so now he thinks he can do more...which he can't. He is going to ruin is repuation and suffer a lot of regret.

*cough*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's no different than the kids on gamefaqs *****ing to one another about why one system sucks and such. He won't listen to facts, he's biased off the deep end, he isn't reasonable, he doesn't even SOUND intellegent, he's going after the popular games, and he has piss poor reasons for his actions.

Yup. Typical day in NGG Gamefaqs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, this article.

Seen it.

Yeah, the guy's an utter fool.

He should be 'educated'.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They had a great talk about this on Half-Life Radio, and I just about agreed whole-heartedly with everything the announcers there were saying.

What Rockstar did was absolutely stupid, and they deserved to be punished for it, but this Thompson is blowing it way out of perspective. As far as he's concerned, and as far as he's trying to tell the public, all video games are like that. Video games have a rating system. If parents buy little Johnny a mature-rated game, then expect to see mature-rated content. It only makes sense, doesn't it? Too damned many parents just buy games for their kids without even looking at them, as something for little Johnny to do to keep himself occupied while Mommy makes dinner. Video games were like that 25 years ago, but they're not anymore. They're becoming as influencial, if not more influencial than movies and television, and parents need to take responsibility for games, just as they take responsibility for what they let their kids watch.

Would most parents take their kid to an R-rated movie, then complain about what he saw? Of course not.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
lets just ban all video games o/
seriously, someone has to shoot that jerk.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone REALLY needs to take a nail gun (Like in FEAR), stick it right to his *******, and start firing away. Honestly, whats gotten up his ass all of a sudden?

I beat as a child he was so ****ing terrible at games/video games, now he's going for REVENGE

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what the hell is a labia...

on tonights news...

... the banning of all ken dolls and barbies, brought to you by, Jack Tompson

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This guy just wants something to ***** about, and now that he has every "concerned" parent on his side, and all of the media hype, why stop? Next thing you know he is going to say that any child to appear in a video game must be wearing 3 pairs of underwear, and a full winter getup....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG DUN WANNA LOOK HERE

for god sakes people, its called google....

[mature content btw :D]

Even though it is google, telling someone about it is one thing, linking to it is another, even if it is google. None of that needed, don't do it again. Here is a unofficial warning for that, try and keep that off the forum. ~Magus

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
what the hell is a labia!!!
Good god, youre 17 for christsake! This really isnt a good place to ask about suck things anyway. Maybe your mother knows, ask her.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err sorry. night

used dictionary.com since google has a dirty mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom