Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Which one is better?(in your opinion)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Simpsons.

Futurama just doesn't quite cut it in the ability to chain comedy from the beginning of the show... to the end.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive seen too much simpsons for them to be so enjoyable now, so im afraid its futurama, its much more original, and who doesnt love bender?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though there made from same creator, Simpsons is still the best!

Homer > Bender.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Simpsons, especially the newer ones, totally blow Futurama out of the water.
I do like Futurama, but it simply doesn't have the hilarious entire City/Cast of people. It's just Fry, Leela, Bender, Zoidberg and Amy.

Occasionally.. the Professor, his clone, Nibler, Mom, Zack Brannigan, Kiff, Morbo, Calculon, Nixon, Hermes&Hermes's kid--but the Simpsons has HUNDREDS of characters.

Bolteh2

B
futurama, it added something new.. something good

simpsons has been the same thing for the past 5 years.. got bored of it few years ago

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Futurama.

I mean, it's Bender, come on. ;)

How can you not like a foul-mouthed, beer drinking, sigar smoking suicidal robot?

<3 Bender.

Best answers
Bah! What about Family Guy?! That defecates all over both!! (and it's also made by matt groening). But I picked Futurama.

Family Guy > All

Best answers
simpsons, so many episodes ad has been going for soooo long and also is more enjoyable then futurama i can watch every repeat of the simpsons but i can abrely go through all the futurama repeats

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Simpsons died for me around season 9 or 10. After that, the crappy episodes started to outnumber the good ones. :\

Best answers
Agreed Opti

I was never that big of a Simpsons fan in the first place, but now the show just seems like it needs to die. There are much better adult cartoons out there IE Southpark

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Watched too much The Simpsons =( I got hooked to Futurama.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Given the current state of the simpsons, it's futurama. Simpson's has gotten really stale over the last few years, only able to pull something really good out every few eps.

-Karrde-

Best answers
yea i voted for futurama...i mean come on....bender is awsome in every way imaginable, fry is a loveable retard (hehe) and leela is a sexy mutant cyclops...and then theres zoidberg the crab...and hermes the cold hearted accountant...or w/e he is...and amy the ditz, and the professor the senial crazy scientist...and plus...its in the future!! with flying cars!! HOW CAN U NOT LIKE A SHOW WITH ALL THAT?! ...u crazy ppl...=p

Best answers
simpons are better, even though they are stale

simpons needs to go to 18+ then they could make some new ideas and they need new char

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Silent_Bob said:
Bah! What about Family Guy?! That defecates all over both!! (and it's also made by matt groening). But I picked Futurama.

Family Guy > All
Family Guy is made by Seth (Edit:)MacFarlane, not Matt Groening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom