The simples sugestion and the best

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is probalbli the best sugestion beacuse when we play esf we playt an just a map for a long time wele this is my sugestion the map to change avre 1 h and to have a option an the game to enable and disable the pl to keep it in the next map or not to keep it and for the maniacs to save the powerlevel.
This will be greate and this way we will play al the maps

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PL will always have to be earned, <i>always</i>. What would happen if someone were to sit in a server for hours building up their PL, and when someone new joins, they're going to get owned by a gen-ball. That's the beauty of the map-change, it evens the playing field.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok I agree but thean why not do this like warcraft fo have some bots to get powerlevel and i like to beat strong guys :)

Best answers
this isn't a bad idea remember it is a variable and could be changed its not saving pl (exiting server and comming back) just moving it to the next map by option and im all for it.

Optimus Prime said:
What would happen if someone were to sit in a server for hours building up their PL.
well I'd say they had no life and melee them :rolleyes:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's hard to understand you man..

The PL change won't be added on ESF. Ever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
leanr to play the game. that way, it wont take you 45 minutes to transform, spamming the crap out of scatterbeam

Best answers
Ness said:
Leanr to play the game. that way, it wont take you 45 minutes to transform, spamming the crap out of scatterbeam
yea! that's the best way ;D how do i remember that john told that he can beat 3 suber bots -.- and still can't get some pl when his playing umm ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you really want a high pl , just get amxmodx and the nessacary plugin and you can change your starting PL in your server. Woopty doo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's kind of a dumb idea, but in order for the ESF team to even CONSIDER it you need to add this to your idea:

When new people join, it auto-averages their PL to make it fair.

Even then it is still a dumb idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom