The Ship

Best answers
Didn't see this thread yet so...
It's a game from steam and from yesterday November 2 to November 5 the full game is free. There are some screenshots at the bottom of the page in the link. http://steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=TheShipFreeWeekend
"Set on a series of luxury, art deco cruise ships built by Mr X, this devilish game challenges you to kill or be killed. Once you're on board you're given the name of another passenger whom you must find and secretly murder. Watch out for security unless you want to do some time in jail, take care of yourself and keep looking over your shoulder because somewhere out there is another hunter looking for you!" - Steam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep, downloaded today, had tried it out earlier, and i still like it alot, have played it alot today :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hito and I had really good times back when Ship was in beta posing as terrorists and setting explosives on all decks while commanding authority from the crew. Ahhhh... beating people to death with umbrellas is never tiring.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw this and it looked neat, but I didn't want to buy it without trying it. I think I'll give this a go.

Edit: Wow, I am really bad at this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom