The shield suggestion O.o

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its been a while since ive made a suggestion...

as you can figure ive been thinking of ways to enhance the shield attack

The Suggestion

currently the shield doesnt do ANYTHING, it absorbs weak attack but thats it

you can still feel an explosion, if anything its not really a shield more than it is a weak re-director

What it should do is block from everything except for lasers and possibly discs

Specifications

1.The shield blocks all explosions
2.deflects small blasts beams/absorbs strong beams to be redirected
3.lasers go straight through
4.discs either slow down massively upon entering the shield or get stuck in the sides and eat at your energy until your shield is released or depleted and you have .5 seconds to teleport out of hte way of the disc
5.when swooping into the shields you drain the ki of the user
OR
when you punch the shield you directly attack your opponents ki bar - idea complements of Grega

Drawbacks
1.When you absorb strong beams the energy circles around the shield constantly depleting at your ki bar. when your energy is gone the shield either explodes or you drop in a stupor until you gain your stamina back

depending on the strenght of the energy itll drain your energy faster, its possible that the energy could drain it within seconds if theyre seriously strong

2.CANNOT absorb or block spirit bomb, deathball, big bang, or final flash, basically all the big attacks

BUT maybe it will be possible to struggle with these attacks to absorb them kind of like a beam struggle but if you win you either absorb the attack or reflect it, if you lose it explodes and you die

thats it

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about something to shield melee players from abuse. When you swoop into a shield attack you drain the KI of the guy in the shield cause he has to push you back all the time.

Give Trunks a chance. ^^

Other than that. I like it :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good add-on grega, that can work, and I like teh BIG beam and ball suggestion of a struggle. But I don't think it should absorb energy too fast, otherwise it's totally pointless using it, and it already is a bit weak.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well some people stay inside the shield after letting go, because you can fire that blast attack afterwords, but isn't that move crappy too?

Best answers
Thats an awsome idea, I think weak attacks should be deflected and big beams absorbed? Just a small addon to be considered, but overall I do agree with the improvements suggested on the shield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom