The Scouters

Best answers
Few ideas:

I know this is still being produced so maybe some of
these ideas are already going to be introduced later.

I read a post about an alert when you're being targeted,
that's an excellent idea..

I don't mean to be rude to the 2D artist but the scouter
needs work =P

Alerts:
In many games when someone is above you their
"red dot" turns into an arrow going up

When someone stronger then you is withen range
of the scouter you hear an alert "beep beep" and
see an arrow pointing in their general direction
(left arrow on the side, right arrow on the side,
up arrow on the top, down arrow on the bottom,
or a circle in the middle)

also..
I'm not sure but is there a way to mask your power
level, if not.. maybe there should be when not powered
up?

This is a worthless idea here but I would think it
would do more justice to the series..
When someone:
- Ungodly stronger then you powers up in your crosshairs
- Someone charges an attack in your crosshairs
You see a small explosion on your head, and you can't use
the scouter again til you die
(like I said it's worthless and would take away from the
fun of the game but would be kinda cool still)

Best answers
I dunt get it.. y does the scouter need fixing?? its fine as it is!!!
in alpha u had 2 go and find da players urself and now they add the scouter 2 make things easier and again u wanna enhance things.... i luv da way it is, it's perfect for melee, along wif otha things...
i personally think dat it shouldnt be changed...

Best answers
I think that the scouter should have different views,

top view which is zoomable
and also straight on view where you see only infront of you and an arrow when someone is somewhere out of the range.

There should also be an option where you can search for the highest pl or the closest and target them in the scouter.
If someone is walking and not powered up it shouldnt show up or show up very small, if they are walking but powered up it is a little larger and if they are flying it should pick it up larger, if they are flying powered up it should show bigger and if they are transforming or transformed big but blurry.

but hey thats just me

Best answers
i totaly argee with -|SSJ_wOgAsM|- but maybe putting the scouter onto the models would look cool

Best answers
i like the idea of having an up arrow when someone is above you. that would help.

I think if someone shoots a beam attack in at you from behind or from the side (or any direction for that matter) when it reaches a certain range close to you the scouter should beep and blink an alert notifying you where its coming from.

In the cartoon the scouters would beep and flash things when high PLs were detected, and a beam is like a concentration of Ki coming at you so it would make sense to implement this. It would also make more PS and block struggles cos people would be able to sense/see beams coming and block or counter it.

Best answers
who argrees with me to put the scouters on the skins

Best answers
i think the saiyans have to be able to hide there powerlevels
(maybe if they are ssj ) and you should be qble to go in the buildings so you can hide and powerup and you could put sensu in hidden rooms

Best answers
i dont think scouters on the models is necessary. just my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The scouters are a physical respresentation of your abilty to sense ki, they through in dragon balls on it so you wont complain.

Best answers
Well, maybe if someone just starts powering up, or charging a beam, there dot can flash or get a circle around it, and as for people above you or below you, I guess arrows might be a good idea, although its kinda fun confusing your enemy by flying above or below them (;D), scouters on the skins would just look... odd, and I also had a powering up and down idea, sadly, noone responded to it....but if ya want to comment on it, or maybe just check it out... http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=117867#post117867 ;)

Best answers
at least place scouters on the frieza and the vegeta model cause in the episodes they wear scouters. maybe it wont look... odd?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vladdie
at least place scouters on the frieza and the vegeta model cause in the episodes they wear scouters. maybe it wont look... odd?
;/ Vegeta learns to sense ki in the Frieza saga... :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom