The Scooter Topic* who has one?

Best answers
I was just wondering who has a scooter and what kind of, ihave>

Peugeot Speedfight prost, 70 cc, special paint sponsored by alpine and malossi, hebo. top speed around 120 km/hour.

ill post a pic soon. :laff:

Bolteh2

B
damn, johhny :'(

scooters are extremely *** imho... you spend a ****load of money on something you wont drive anymore in 2 years... just get your driverslicense for the money you pay for some plastic on 2 weels hat makes too much noise

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is who has a scooter not who hates them :\

Best answers
:S yea right.

I got my scooter from my parents, i got the stickers for free, the exaust i got also for free from a friend of mine, tuning parts are self-made(polyester) and my fuel is almost for free cuzz i only pay 50%

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, still your parents pay a ****load of money. And evetualy there the ussual repairs, or the coppers catch you with tuned parts on that piece of plastic. Imo, scooters are only bought to impress, nothing more. So i go with you Bolteh, save the money you spend on a scooter and get yourself a driverslicense and a car instead.

Best answers
no scooter here, lived next to school in the years that i would use one. And next to that biking is good for me (overweight and ****...)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anywho.. the scooters around here dont last that long *the razor base scooters with the seat on them* They usually last about a month before they break. My friend had one and his lasted 2 weeks before his stopped working. 2 other guys lasted a little bit more than that. I dont have one since i got a car. If i want to ride anything on 2 wheels... best believe its a motor cycle =D

Best answers
Yeah, but i think in Holland its very different compared to USA. Holland is much smaller and the distances to houses and scool is also very diff. but i can better get the scooter to my scool in another city then the bus, bcauz a busscard is more xpensive than my scooter(only payed 500 euros, 480 dollar for it and it rides very good and nice, but you are right, it costs a bit money, but i dont mind, and when i sell it it will get me more then 500 euros, so moneys good spend, the money i get back, can i spend on my car-license) The scooters here go over 90-130 so they are almost like cars and can even catch them in, i got a friend with a fortified frame, and has NOS in it, it can go 180 km/hour. And its not a **** load of money for me nor my parents, it has cost 475 euro for scooter 50 for helm and 12 for parts, thats all, for the rest i make everything myself

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one of these days ill get a hyper powered yellow vespa...

at least i keep saying that

Best answers
I dont have a scooter but a Honda Astrea 110cc motorbike. It can cover my needs :p

OMG a scooter that lasts a month??? I have my motorbike for 6 years now and havent made any major changes (apart from new tyres) and changed the exhaust to somehting more stylish, and added a larger carburator (sp?).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got a mini super bike in a competition.. much more fun than peds, look cool and there so small you can drive on the pavements with ease, not to mention i can race RC cars at the rc track near here..had a chase from a copper on it too, bet that looked funny to them.. i wouldt buy it for real or a ped, becuase there noisy and useless mainly just save your money for another 2 years and get yourself some true wheels =)

at least these look fun too =P

Tox

Best answers
I've got a Honda jialing jh125e.

And a Honda Rebel 250.

The rebel has extended forks and raised and widened handlebars, a new wider tank, and a new metallic aqua paintjob, Very nice indeed.

Who needs a piddly scooter when you can have a nice hog? :p
Plus women dig men who have a big manly machine.

Best answers
I ve got a Gilera Runner 180cc
it goes over 140km/h and I've nothing tuned.
with 19PS at that weight it accelerates as fast as a porsche
I paid only 3000€ for it and it costs almost nothing insurance in a year (about 70€)
it only needs 5L/100km. I run it for 3 years nearly every day. And I never had to go to a garage.
I think thats pretty cool...

Best answers
omg go vespas!! theyre the best!!

scooters? meeh.. I always thought theyre pointless. Im saving my money for a car :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom