The sagas

Best answers
Well, just to point out wich saga of DBZ is this based on?
you have a lot of caracters from earlier saga's and its a bit stupid to have krillen fightting majin bu :S
(not to offend those krillin fans out there!)
But i think it should be based on the later half of dbz
with

Good Guys:
Gotenks: SSJ:1,2,3
Because the boys on there own (goten and kid trunks) are not strong enopugh to take on more powerful caracters

Gohan: SSJ:1,2,3
Goku: SSJ:1,2,3
Vegeta: SSJ:1,2,3
Picolo(powerd up in his suit) : SSJ:1,2,3
Krillin (mystic) :power level increases each time instead of ssj
Tien: Same as Krillen
Yamcha: Same as krillen

Bad Guys:
Cell: (as he already exists)
Bu: Forms:1,2,3
Freiza: (as he already exists, bu with more forms)

also it seems that it is to easy to block the blue,purple,yellow and green beems so could we posibly make them more powerful

And Do some effects on the kamehameha wave attack so it actually spikes out instead is just a ball and make it MORE BLUE!
cause the crystal-like effect that is in-gam is not the actuall color of the beam itself

Scruffie

S
First of all, Gohan never went SSJ3, nor did Vegeta.

I have yet to see Piccolo go SSJ.

Really they took all the main characters and Villains, and put them in the game. It is not based on any saga at all. If it was Cell would not be fighting Buu.

Those beams are Generic Beams, they are fast weak beams that come in handy in a pinch. They are not meant to be strong.

Explain your Kamehameha idea further.

Best answers
I think he ment to make piccolo change suits and make it be "Like" going ssj...but not really.

and if goku from the sayian saga fought krillen from the buu saga krillen would Mutalate him :)
So he is better with hair :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, just to point out wich saga of DBZ is this based on?
you have a lot of caracters from earlier saga's and its a bit stupid to have krillen fightting majin bu :S
(not to offend those krillin fans out there!)
But i think it should be based on the later half of dbz
with

First off let me say that the game is based on the WHOLE DBZ series, not just the ending part, excluding movies.

Good Guys:
Gotenks: SSJ:1,2,3
Because the boys on there own (goten and kid trunks) are not strong enopugh to take on more powerful caracters

Goku: SSJ:1,2,3

They are going to add more transformations later.

Gohan: SSJ:1,2,3
Vegeta: SSJ:1,2,3

These 2 went SSJ3? I think not, but they are going to add mroe transfmoration, limited to the series.

Picolo(powerd up in his suit) : SSJ:1,2,3

Piccolo's a Sayian-Jin?

Krillin (mystic) :power level increases each time instead of ssj
Tien: Same as Krillen
Yamcha: Same as krillen

Basically what I've been suggesting, you should look around the forums, cept they said there might not be any new charecters.

Bad Guys:
Cell: (as he already exists)
Bu: Forms:1,2,3
Freiza: (as he already exists, bu with more forms)

Drr!

also it seems that it is to easy to block the blue,purple,yellow and green beems so could we posibly make them more powerful

They are ment to be weak, they are a weak generic beam, not ment to be strong at all.

And Do some effects on the kamehameha wave attack so it actually spikes out instead is just a ball and make it MORE BLUE!
cause the crystal-like effect that is in-gam is not the actuall color of the beam itself.

Look at my Particle Effects 2.0 Idea, its more or less to make every attack look better.

Best answers
You can add Brolly to Then and the androids ?!?
and king cold ???
else there are only 3 evil characters

Best answers
Y Brolly

if u rember THER NOT ADDING ANYONE FROM THE MOIVES OR GT

androids pl doesnt increase, so they are uss less, and they dont have many attacks that we know of

and king cold is just frieza bascaly

almostdeleted

A
They have no transformations, I think this has been said over a billion times ppl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom