the ring

Best answers
if anybody saw the ring please tell me what it's about cause in my country we have to be 16to see the movie so please tell me thanks anyway :)

Best answers
*SPOILER!* Don't read if your going to watch it.

Its about a movie that people watch, after they finish it (its an artsy, very very bizare film with dead horses and a ladder and some other wierd crap.), the phone rings, and a little girl says "7 days."

Basically, you have 7 days to solve the problem or you die. Several people die, a woman is investigating it, she watches the video and then her son watches it. Woops! Now they are both going to die unless she figures it out. So they trace the move over this womans life time, learn about a woman who can't have a child, so they adopt.

The child is murdered because she puts the mother in pain - even though the love eachother...
She drowns the girl in the well. 7 Days you can survive in the well.

The Mother and son who watched the video finally find the well, its the 7th day, the last minute is comming up, shes about to die, but she doesn't. They think they figured it out.

But the son gets a bloody nose. Meanwhile the Ex-husband/Father of the son had also watched the video, they race to his house, he's dead. But they solved the problem right? Wrong, you have to show the video to someone else and then you are no longer under the 7-day curse.

The mother and son copy the video and show someone else, end of movie.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In my opinion, it is the worst damn movie I've ever seen in my life (worst horror movie), it leaves so many loose ends and doesn't tie much up, leaves it open for a sequel, but it will just suck.

Best answers
If you see it durrying the day it sucks, see it at night, youll be scared.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
In my opinion, it is the worst damn movie I've ever seen in my life (worst horror movie), it leaves so many loose ends and doesn't tie much up, leaves it open for a sequel, but it will just suck.

I have to completely dissagree with you. I thought it was one of the scariest movies ever. It had such a good atmosphere to it, the story was exelent and it kept me on the edge of my seat. But if you turly think it is the worst horror movie, I suggest you go see the Parasite eve movie.. Now be warned... It truly is the worst movie EVER, the bird part almost made me piss my pants... from laughing to hard(if you have seen it you know what I am talking about.)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Watch the japanese (original) version.

-Karrde-

Best answers
ya, I saw the Japanese version after the english version... scared the **** out of me, even though I was just reading subtitles ^_^

Best answers
Yea, the Jap version is SCARY man, but the movies ok, nothing special tho.

Best answers
I have to agree with Ghostface.... the movie wasn't really scary but the only part of the movie that I liked was when the little girl climbed out the well and came out the tv.... man that was pretty scary there... I wouldn't want to see that on my tv. :]

Best answers
I love how everyone thinks Nothing scared them in that movie, stop trying to sound all big and tuff, even i got scared the living **** out of me, who cares geez, ya bunch of followers psh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by XsilentlyXdiesX
I love how everyone thinks Nothing scared them in that movie, stop trying to sound all big and tuff, even i got scared the living **** out of me, who cares geez, ya bunch of followers psh
lol, damn true, too damn true

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I swear to god I wasn't scared, I was pratically sleeping I was so board.

Best answers
It scared the livin' daylight out of me and for a wek on :D and that's why i love it, its a great horror flick and you realy forget your just watching a movie till the credits pop up.

Best answers
i wanna go see the movie....wheeeeiiiiii but i cant why is everything so hard for me????; P

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I watched it and it did scare the crap out of me.. But all horror movies, even the not scary ones, scare me. o_O

One thing I'd like to say though, if I ever saw that dead girl coming out of the TV at me I would NOT hesitate in smacking her over the head with a chair. Who's with me?!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by XsilentlyXdiesX
Alot of movies do not scare me, however I scare myself after a movie.... I start thinking about how someone could sneak into my room and slice and dice me, and other things. The after effects of a movie get my imagination going and I scare myself... so not so much the movie, but some horror movies have scared me, particularly the older ones.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by OWA
Alot of movies do not scare me, however I scare myself after a movie.... I start thinking about how someone could sneak into my room and slice and dice me, and other things. The after effects of a movie get my imagination going and I scare myself... so not so much the movie, but some horror movies have scared me, particularly the older ones.
Yeah, this seems to be my case aswell (well i do get scared while watching horror movies aswell) It's like with scream, ive watched a biggilion times, but if i watched again...it'd still get my imagenation ticking

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom