the return

Best answers
omg, its been a while guys,(if any of you can remember be) i left soon after the combos came out, and id be thankful if someone could go over what new since then, last thing i new EEA and EVM(i think thats them, the evolution mods) were nearly ready and by the looks of it therein full swing, again thanks for posting news and hi eveyone :yes:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EEA is dead, EVM is outbalanced. 1.3 is in development.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVM flourished but unbalanced, EEA died soon after it's first release. Androids #17+#18 and The Ginyu Force (and possibly Tien) are to be added in the next version, along with all the transformations for all characters and some new attacks. There will also be a custom FX system to make things look special.

Best answers
cool, are there still bots for esf(and where to i get them) am gonna train an awful lot befor i even attept a server

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they're included in the esf code. You no longer need to seperately download it.

Best answers
thats good, thanks for replying so quickly and hope to see some of you in game ^^ *goes to check main site to read everything*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OH GOD THE RETURN OF RIKKU-BOY!!!! WE ARE ALL DOOMED!!!! *runs around in circles*
Yeah the games getting better as we speak. Make sure to post your ideas in the Are they or Aren't they... I've already gotten replies from Admins and Mods saying they like the ideas and that they will be watching for more

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom