The return of the infamous Three Word Story!

Best answers
Once upon a time there was a big monkey who had some bananas for breakfast. Then along came a bigger monkey with a wee fire stick that he liked to

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Time there was = 3 words.
a fighting carrot = 3 words.

Argument over, Rayna was right. Back to the story.
Which in together consists 6 words.
Care to explain what point I'm missing Rayna?

Also, my point was not to repeat the others words, makes the story so crap to read.
But of course, your high advantage in intellectuallity beats me dead.

Best answers
she was adding the story from before on to her 3 words so ppl can just go to the bottem of the thead and read the whole story we were making, correct me if im wrong

Best answers
Never mind, the argument won't end so whatever.
I take back what I said.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Godhand said:
Also, my point was not to repeat the others words, makes the story so crap to read.
It is actually easier to read the story from the last post. Rather than having to go post by post 3 words at a time. I fail to see your point.
------------------

Once upon a time there was a big monkey who had some bananas for breakfast. Then along came a bigger monkey with a wee fire stick that he liked to burn things with.

Best answers
Godhand said:
Which in together consists 6 words.
Care to explain what point I'm missing Rayna?

You have some kind of problem reading full sentences when people post?

Dark Vegeta13 said:
she was adding the story from before on to her 3 words so ppl can just go to the bottem of the thead and read the whole story we were making, correct me if im wrong
Yes, thank you.

Once upon a time there was a big monkey who had some bananas for breakfast. Then along came a bigger monkey with a wee fire stick that he liked to burn things with. He wanted to

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once upon a time there was a big monkey who had some bananas for breakfast. Then along came a bigger monkey with a wee fire stick that he liked to burn things with. He wanted to cook a cow

Best answers
Once upon a time there was a big monkey who had some bananas for breakfast. Then along came a bigger monkey with a wee fire stick that he liked to burn things with. He wanted to cook a cow, because cow tastes

Best answers
Once upon a time there was a big monkey who had some bananas for breakfast. Then along came a bigger monkey with a wee fire stick that he liked to burn things with. He wanted to cook a cow, because cow tastes like sunshine dust

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once upon a time there was a big monkey who had some bananas for breakfast. Then along came a bigger monkey with a wee fire stick that he liked to burn things with. He wanted to cook a cow, because cow tastes like sunshine dust mixed with booger

Best answers
Once upon a time there was a big monkey who had some bananas for breakfast. Then along came a bigger monkey with a wee fire stick that he liked to burn things with. He wanted to cook a cow, because cow tastes like sunshine dust mixed with booger he muttered to

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once upon a time there was a big monkey who had some bananas for breakfast. Then along came a bigger monkey with a wee fire stick that he liked to burn things with. He wanted to cook a cow, because cow tastes like sunshine dust mixed with booger. He muttered to Pirate Pete About

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once upon a time there was a big monkey who had some bananas for breakfast. Then along came a bigger monkey with a wee fire stick that he liked to burn things with. He wanted to cook a cow, because cow tastes like sunshine dust mixed with booger. He muttered to Pirate Pete about how the establishment

Best answers
Once upon a time there was a big monkey who had some bananas for breakfast. Then along came a bigger monkey with a wee fire stick that he liked to burn things with. He wanted to cook a cow, because cow tastes like sunshine dust mixed with booger. He muttered to Pirate Pete about how the establishment was going to

Best answers
Once upon a time there was a big monkey who had some bananas for breakfast. Then along came a bigger monkey with a wee fire stick that he liked to burn things with. He wanted to cook a cow, because cow tastes like sunshine dust mixed with booger. He muttered to Pirate Pete about how the establishment was going to shiz and that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once upon a time there was a big monkey who had some bananas for breakfast. Then along came a bigger monkey with a wee fire stick that he liked to burn things with. He wanted to cook a cow, because cow tastes like sunshine dust mixed with booger. He muttered to Pirate Pete about how the establishment was going to shiz and that we had to

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once upon a time there was a big monkey who had some bananas for breakfast. Then along came a bigger monkey with a wee fire stick that he liked to burn things with. He wanted to cook a cow, because cow tastes like sunshine dust mixed with booger. He muttered to Pirate Pete about how the establishment was going to shiz and that we had to find more banannas.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once upon a time there was a big monkey who had some bananas for breakfast. Then along came a bigger monkey with a wee fire stick that he liked to burn things with. He wanted to cook a cow, because cow tastes like sunshine dust mixed with booger. He muttered to Pirate Pete about how the establishment was going to shiz and that we had to find more banannas. Suddenly an army

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once upon a time there was a big monkey who had some bananas for breakfast. Then along came a bigger monkey with a wee fire stick that he liked to burn things with. He wanted to cook a cow, because cow tastes like sunshine dust mixed with booger. He muttered to Pirate Pete about how the establishment was going to shiz and that we had to find more banannas. Suddenly an army called G.U.N went

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once upon a time there was a big monkey who had some bananas for breakfast. Then along came a bigger monkey with a wee fire stick that he liked to burn things with. He wanted to cook a cow, because cow tastes like sunshine dust mixed with booger. He muttered to Pirate Pete about how the establishment was going to shiz and that we had to find more banannas. Suddenly an army called G.U.N went and shot everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom