The return of Rocky

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So its been what? like two years since I stepped in the ring. My cloak may be covered in a thick layer of dust but my claws are just as sharp as ever.

That's right, Rocky is back, and ready for a new challenge, who dares to stand up to the Devil's most deadly demon?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After I post my rumble round, I'll welcome you back... unless you want a match right at this moment.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm still reading up on all I've missed, what's the ETA on your rumble post? If it's not too far away I'll be happy to take you back to school

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope to have it polished and ready by the end of this weekend, so we'll be seeing who gets schooled soon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll ref this.

Your battle will take place at night in a city currently experiencing a mass riot as a direct result of Rocky appearing on TV, prophecizing the end of the world. Armed religious fanatics are roaming the streets, "judging" whomever they see fit. Looters are pillaging anything they can. Common folk are panicking, and those owning weapons are using them at any and everything.

Let the havoc commence.

Edit:

I seem to have forgotten to add my official criteria, and so I will do so now. I will be judging on four things this round, as I am tired of delay after delay after delay, these being, A. Imagination, B. Use of venue, C. Details, and D. How much more time a person had to do their post than the other person.

Effectively, D means that if the first person posts after two months, and the other person posts after four months, I expect the second post to be comparable to twice as good. This applies to both parties.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chaos? Havoc? Terror? Sounds like my kind of party and guess who I'm serving for Hors D’oeuvres

(as a sidenote, and since you're focussed on the rumble you probably won't notice but I'll be slightly tinkering with Rocky's bio, nothing major, just maybe a new technique that I have planned in my head)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I apologize for forgetting to add my official criteria, it won't happen again. You'll find my judging criteria in the previous post I made in this thread. FIGHT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom