The Return of F.E.A.R?

Best answers
It seems monolith has another ace in the hole, hopefully the next FEAR is actually hmmm scary?

I had one moment in that game where i jumped, the girl in the air duct walking with her head towards me in a gallop scared the bejesus out of me.

Ah well read on fellow gamers.
http://pc.ign.com/articles/793/793986p1.html

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How was the expansion pack? Did anyone get that?

That air duct thing was definitely the scariest part of the first game for me too. But I did find the rest of it fairly tense.

The multiplayer was really bad though. That game only shined in the graphics and enemy AI department really... and the guns could've been animated/modeled better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems monolith has another ace in the hole, hopefully the next FEAR is actually hmmm scary?

I had one moment in that game where i jumped, the girl in the air duct walking with her head towards me in a gallop scared the bejesus out of me.

Ah well read on fellow gamers.
http://pc.ign.com/articles/793/793986p1.html
Hahhhaaah. I love your groundhog signature. Oh god. Hah.

Best answers
Hahhhaaah. I love your groundhog signature. Oh god. Hah.
Umm, what does it have to do with F.E.A.R.?

Anyways, the expansion looks sweet and the game itself almost made me piss my pants O_O I remember, when the monster jumped out of nowhere and made me fall of my chair :D Ehh, i'm looking forward to get the expansion ;)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Expansion was barely playable, it lacked all the feel of the original, save the blood room with the invisible guys, that was creepy. It concentrated on the new guns, and new clone troops. Overall, an underwhelming effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom