The remake of King Kong! *Spoilers*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I watched the movie, King Kong, yesterday, and I thought it was pretty
Spoiler alert!

I like the part when Kong and Anne were on top of the tower.I thought it was pretty damn cool.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice spoiler...

Something that happened years ago in the original. :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell kind of spoiler was that lol? Everyone knows what happens in King Kong because of the olders versions. Unless he starts fighting the Martians from War of the Worlds, there really isn't much to spoil.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
What the hell kind of spoiler was that lol? Everyone knows what happens in King Kong because of the olders versions. Unless he starts fighting the Martians from War of the Worlds, there really isn't much to spoil.
Well...

I've got a spoiler for you,

There's a T -Rex in it!!!! :eek:

That is, if you haven't seen the trailer yet. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heres a real spoiler though!

KING KONG KILLS DUMBLEDOOR!!!11!!!111!!1!!1!oneoneone!

i wasnt impressed by the film to be honest.

Best answers
lol, nice one AxMan.

Dude, the previews show King Kong on the Empire State Building and T-Rex and a bunch of other stuff. Its kinda hard to spoil this movie.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, there's a scene in one of the trailers showing kong jumping on the Empire state building swatting at an airplane. That's far from a spoiler. Besides, I thought everyone knew kong died at the end... oO

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, according to King Kong 2, he survived the fall. They just made a giant heart and somehow implanted it into Kong so that he wouldn't die. Best plot ever.

Best answers
Ive actually seen that movie Zeonix

TBH it wasn't worth the three hours, the movie could have been cut down in many places where scenes dragged on ie the T-Rex in the vines scene

would have been good if it was cut down, but I was stuck wishing i'd watched Narnia or Aeon Flux

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't seen Narnia so I don't know, but Aeon Flux isn't worth seeing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I really liked it. Sure, it was long, but I didn't think any of the scenes dragged on really, they kept my entertained throughout the entire thing.

Spoiler:
My favourite part was when they were all in the big cavern and were getting attacked by the bugs. It was just so eerie and cool how people were dying left and right, but there was no music, just the sounds of them getting attacked.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll get it on DVD. Gotta save up for stuff. But with a person like Peter Jackson at the foot of this movie, I'm sure it'll have a proper place above my original Star Wars videos.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
film pissed me off man =/ waste of 3 hours. I wanted to go see Narnia but my friends were like no...then people wanted to go home when they started getting chased and people started throwing things at us because we started being loud because the film was boring omg why were the Deathwatch crew in this movie film was actually pretty good but not my kind of film *pant pant* <_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the movie, but in the cave at the end when the big bats tried to bite them, did anyone notice that huge skull that they showed for a few seconds, if you did, can someone please tell me what it was, looked like another ape, probably his girlfriend or something.

Oh and when was King Kong 2 released(I know it's old, but what year?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
I liked the movie, but in the cave at the end when the big bats tried to bite them, did anyone notice that huge skull that they showed for a few seconds, if you did, can someone please tell me what it was, looked like another ape, probably his girlfriend or something.
I think it was his mom, but he got angry when she didn't buy him an xbox 360.

Ya, that was lame, but it got some laughs in the theatre.

Best answers
Ness said:
film pissed me off man =/ waste of 3 hours. I wanted to go see Narnia but my friends were like no...then people wanted to go home when they started getting chased and people started throwing things at us because we started being loud because the film was boring omg why were the Deathwatch crew in this movie film was actually pretty good but not my kind of film *pant pant* <_<
How did I know you were one of those people that talks during a movie? Seriously, I can't believe you sound surprised that they were throwing **** at you for talking. I'd have jumped up and ripped your heart out then and there. No foolin'.

Yeah, when I went in there was a bunch of Emo kids screaming and **** all the way through. Pretty annoying, but I did get to focus on the movie eventually. I thought it was awesome. Obviously it was long, but there wasn't a point where I thought "When will this end?". Kept my attention all the way to the end.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2005/20051205l.jpg

Hehe. As it is penny arcade there is minor swearing. But it sums up the whole "OMG you spoiled the King Kong remake!"

I liked it. I agree that a few scenes were dragged out, and to be honest, there was some unnecessary character development, but other than that it was good.

Spoilers:
Everyone was cringing during the jawbreaking scene. My girlfriend actually jumped into my arms and hid in them. That was kinda cool. Horror movies don't scare her, but the sounds of breaking bones did it. Perhaps I should trick her into seeing Hostel if I wasn't sure it'd mean the doghouse for me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deman said:
Spoilers:
Everyone was cringing during the jawbreaking scene. My girlfriend actually jumped into my arms and hid in them. That was kinda cool. Horror movies don't scare her, but the sounds of breaking bones did it. Perhaps I should trick her into seeing Hostel if I wasn't sure it'd mean the doghouse for me
Spoiler:
That reminds me. I loved how after he murdered the t-rex, he just sits there and plays with its dead body for a few seconds, that was so awesome.

Best answers
i really liked the part when he went on the empire state building, i knew that it was gonna happen, but still... the visual effects were amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom