MaX

Best answers
kewl but that look slike a gohan ssj2 but upper hair is more goku.. but yeh u good at drawing :)

Best answers
Nice pic...er...but ssj5 is when goku has long WHITE hair...as long as Raditz's hair...even though there really IS not such thing...but..oh well :\ nice pic though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
Nice pic...er...but ssj5 is when goku has long WHITE hair...as long as Raditz's hair...even though there really IS not such thing...but..oh well :\ nice pic though
how do u know there is no such thing

nice pic thow

Best answers
Nice drawing man!! :D Hehehe your pretty talented..

Best answers
in DBAF (heh) they made a ssj5......but since that aint real...and since ssj5 aint reall...i GUESS he COULD look like that drawing...er...if there was one

Best answers
Originally posted by Spectre
Because SSJ5 isn't an official super saiyan (which is, I think, what they meant by not real) cause its part of BDAF, which is a Japanese manga fanfic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its decent, But real or not SSJ5 is not real.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Way to take this thread way off topic ;( You guys should know better. REMEMBER THIS IS AN ART THREAD... TALK ABOUT HIS ART AND NOT ABOUT IF SSJ5 IS REAL.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The drawing looks great. I would like to see more of your work, if you have any.

Best answers
hehe. SSJ five doesnt exist yet so he could look like anything ppl wanted him to look like. I myself havent really envisioned one yet but im pretty sure hell look like ssj 3 but with furry hair all around his upper body and so on.
Good picture though. You have a future in anime :tired: :tired: :tired:

Best answers
I've drawn better, but it's great. BTW, don't ask me to post my drawings because my scanner is screwy and we don't have enough for another one. If I could, I would. Oh, hey, try separating his figure a bit more. His chest and ribs look connect, and so do his legs.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, that's pretty good. Especially for just making that up, it's not bad at all.

Best answers
ya you guys are aguin about a usless point ....there aint no ssj5 so how do you no that aint what it looks like.....o ya thats right you dont:devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom