The Rant Thread: BECAUSE WE'RE ANGREH! >:|

Force Pit Member
Best answers
This is the rant thread, if you're mad, you post here, if you're super ****ing insane I'm-gonna-go-ape****-on-your-ass mad, you better ****ing post here, you hear? Damn right you do.

Down to business. I'm mad. Why am I mad? Because I went to McDonalds today and I asked for a Big and Tasty meal, with a coke, 2 apple pies and some BBQ sauce for my fries, and do you know what those ****ers gave me? A Big and Tasty meal with a coke, and 2 apple pies.

God damn it if I wasn't so pissed, I walked my cute little ass right into that ****ing store and I slammed my hand down on that piece of **** counter pointed my finger right at that zit faced employee and I said "Listen here you little ****, I asked for ****ing bbq sauce and i'm not leaving until i get my god damn mother ****ing barbecue sauce do you understand be boy?! DO YOU?!"

The manager came over handed me one cup, i said 'ONE ****ING CUP THATS IT YOU CHEAPSKATE?! ***** GIVE ME 5!" I got my 5. After that I told them that my wait in the drive thru was way too long, I told them 43 seconds to order pay and get my food was way too ****ing long, and if it happens again, those *******s are going to pay, they're going to pay good. I swear to God, next time they hear my voice they better have my food ready before I ****ing order. GOT THAT?!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
****ing word. Next time that happens, call me up, we'll chain those mother ****ers.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
****ing word. Next time that happens, call me up, we'll chain those mother ****ers.
****ing word dog. Next time **** like this happens, you me and ****in' J-dude, we'll do a ****ing drive by. Gotta represent you know dog? Love for my streets.

Pce.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awww **** macdonalds theres always burger king there food as always tasted ****ing better

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
****ing rant threads are for pussies, just go out and hit someone!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
****ing rant threads are for pussies, just go out and hit someone!
Nah man. We're chill, we give people chances. But after they blow it, they get their ass capped.

Word.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then why the **** you ranting here ***** about the ****ing rant thread

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CUZ ITS 2AM AND THERES NOONE AROUND TO COSH

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** your right lets wait till morning xD

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should just break into peoples houses and do work.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
So I'm walking down the street right? And there's this guy right? And he's walking past me right? And so I'm like "yo dog you got the time" right? And he's like "Yeah mean it's eight forty five, right? And I'm like "Awe man, Ma' says I gotta be home by nine fifteen" right? And he's like "Yo gotta bed time?" And I was like "That's right" right? And he's like "That's ill" right? And I was like "Yo dog, don't be hatin' my Ma', she brought me into this world, right? And he's all like "Nah dog it's chill" right? And so I was like "Damn right it is" right? So I shot him.

*****es best not be messin' with my momma'.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's um, blat blat those guys?
i blat blatted someone earlier... was sick yo.

'skiwan has it right though, don't beef on the forum, slap some nancy muffin who deserves the rage!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5DmYLrxR0Y8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5DmYLrxR0Y8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'm angry because everyone thinks I"m trolling and sarcastic and mean :( I"M NOT MEAN YOU GUYS ARE!!! LEAVE FIRE PHOENIX ALLLOOONNNEEEEEE HE NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU!!!!! LEAVE FIRE PHOENIX ALLLLLLOOOHHOHOHOHOHOOOOOONNNEEEE D*****:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that's why everybody thinks you try to troll and be sarcastic all the time. ^

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'm mad that bananas are supposed to go extinct, I ****ing like banana's man, they're tasty. On my free time I deep throat them. Discuss.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We should ****ing stockpile them now. I know that they go bad after a few weeks, but **** it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
We should ****ing stockpile them now. I know that they go bad after a few weeks, but **** it.
At least they won't die from the fungus!

Cut them all now, store them in warehouses. Then there won't be any left for the fungus to kill, sub you're a genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom